Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > General Performance

Old 03-16-2006, 01:12 PM   #61
Alero2k4
GL Member

Alero2k4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackJack@Mar 15 2006, 08:18 PM
heh, actually, it will be drawing power during the chilling phase, since the A/C clutch will be engaged until WOT, but then again, once the light turns green, it should probably be ALL WOT till the end, but by launch time, it will basically be running off residual cold.

You can cool it during the burnout for launch off.
Old 03-23-2006, 07:45 PM   #62
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
grr....upgrading stuff already

Decided on going with a different wastegate, and sheesh this thing is a beast!

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 07:54 PM   #63
natedawg9640
V.I.P. Member

natedawg9640 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to natedawg9640
hey... what are you doing with this car? are you gonna use it as a grocery getter? wel... a grocery getter with balls... lol... but what?

WEBSITE is up! www.rebadgedesign.com
natedawg9640 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 08:31 PM   #64
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
yeah, for those quick trips to the store, daily driver, family car, weekend toy, basically all in one.

Old 03-23-2006, 08:51 PM   #65
Alero2k4
GL Member

Alero2k4 is an unknown quantity at this point
I got one word...BOOOIIIINNNGGGG!!!! That's a beefy ass wastegate! I have been waiting for anotha post here...
Old 03-24-2006, 09:02 AM   #66
battistoni21
V.I.P. Member

battistoni21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to battistoni21
wow that is a biggun
battistoni21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 09:43 AM   #67
Menace
@Kutztown University PA

Menace is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Menace
Thats awsume. I wish I had that budget.

edit: I realize you have chewing tobacco in like every single pic.

2007 Scion tC in driveway!!

Stuff for sale

http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13919
Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 01:53 PM   #68
ptrudel
Designated Drunk

ptrudel is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to ptrudel
thats so sweet man!! can't wait to see more updates! can't believe i never checkd this thread
Old 03-24-2006, 02:35 PM   #69
natedawg9640
V.I.P. Member

natedawg9640 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to natedawg9640
Quote:
Originally posted by Menace@Mar 24 2006, 02:43 PM
edit: I realize you have chewing tobacco in like every single pic.

that would be because he's working on mouth cancer... and becasue it's gives us a sense of scale... lol

WEBSITE is up! www.rebadgedesign.com
natedawg9640 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 06:15 PM   #70
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

uh, yeah, the sense of scale would be the correct answer

Old 03-31-2006, 07:05 PM   #71
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

forgot one, here's a pic of the actual liquid/air intercooler, which I believe was the original topic title (sorry)

Old 04-10-2006, 12:23 AM   #72
gutlesschimp

update??
Old 04-10-2006, 02:26 AM   #73
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

sorry, been busy heckling on the forums and forgot to post here. No major modifications since last update. Just tedious little things here and there like fabricating clips and adapters for the oversized injectors and what-not. Will post again when there's a significant jump in progress

Old 04-16-2006, 11:24 PM   #74
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

well, more bad news. Seems I've been trying to avoid paying a mint for a custom 10 point roll cage, and decided to try and buy a pre-made kit for another vehicle of similar dimensions. Found out it will cost nearly as much to modify a kit, and will still have to pay for NHRA certification.

Found a local that will make a custom cage for my 4-door for a minimum of $700 bones, or more if it gets more complex than he expected. Guess that the cage project may be on hold for a couple more months while we proceed with tranny upgrades

Life goes on. In other news, going with a modified 3500 UIM, which will bolt on to the 3400 LIM with minimal adjustments. The stock 3400 UIM tb neck will only allow porting up to 66mm max. The 3500 UIM STARTS OUT at 65mm tb neck before porting, so that should match up nicely to the 70mm TB I picked up.

Old 04-17-2006, 04:53 PM   #75
elitecloud
GL Member

elitecloud is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to elitecloud
blackjack, your in southern AZ right?

i think i can make it a point to go down to tuscon this weekend, i want to see(cream my pants) with your car

kthnx

2006 Toyota X-Runner
elitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 08:12 PM   #76
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

in Sierra Vista, another hour past Tucson. This weekend? ack, moving closer to town this week/weekend/next week, but I'm certain we can arrange a friday or saturday meet somewhere in Tucson (SIR comes to mind) the first weekend in May. I'll be flush by then after spending mad cash on this move

Old 04-18-2006, 12:49 AM   #77
elitecloud
GL Member

elitecloud is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to elitecloud
not of weekends man, this thursday! rofl just say i came by to look at the houst rofl

2006 Toyota X-Runner
elitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 03:02 AM   #78
El_Diablo

nice bro... you better get a passenger seat though, oh and my jacky size is XL, thanks

lol
Old 04-18-2006, 06:51 AM   #79
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by El_Diablo@Apr 18 2006, 01:02 AM
nice bro... you better get a passenger seat though, oh and my jacky size is XL, thanks

no problem, I got you one on order.....I got them on clearance because customers kept complaining about the buckles on the ends of the sleeves.

Old 04-18-2006, 01:54 PM   #80
El_Diablo

lol, sounds good

EDIT: LMAO!!! i just noticed that i put Jacky instead of jacket, jacky is my gf lol, sorry