Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > General Performance

Old 08-03-2012, 05:17 PM   #1
ronnysbray
GX Member

ronnysbray is on a distinguished road
lowering

I need to replace my suspension anyways so I figured might as well do it right and lower her I only want to drop her about a inch does any one know where I could get a kit for this I do not want to cut the springs no air ride any do's or dont's I should be aware of ive never lowered a car but ive lifted a bunch of trucks and jeeps.
ronnysbray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 05:32 PM   #2
WhiteV6
Wide Open Throttle

WhiteV6 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteV6 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteV6 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteV6 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteV6 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteV6 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteV6 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteV6 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteV6 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteV6 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteV6 has a reputation beyond repute
We have a setup that will lower it about an inch at most. The beta tester loves his setup, and is ready to experiment with other springs. I need to find out what the price is to make a set if this is something you are interested in.
WhiteV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 05:36 PM   #3
ronnysbray
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteV6 View Post
We have a setup that will lower it about an inch at most. The beta tester loves his setup, and is ready to experiment with other springs. I need to find out what the price is to make a set if this is something you are interested in.

It is something i am truely interested in if you could get me a price that would be great im starting to get memory steer but im still on the stock suspension bought with the car
Old 08-03-2012, 09:48 PM   #4
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
The wot tech ones are supposedly nice. I would go with them. If you guys dont work out a deal though eibachs are like 1-1.5in drop.
Old 08-04-2012, 04:17 PM   #5
WhiteV6
Wide Open Throttle

WhiteV6 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteV6 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteV6 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteV6 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteV6 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteV6 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteV6 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteV6 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteV6 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteV6 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteV6 has a reputation beyond repute
They are $800 shipped for 4 KYB GR2s setup with coil overs and new strut mounts all around as well. You can then experiment with other springs if you want it lower or stiffer/not as stiff.
Old 08-04-2012, 04:56 PM   #6
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
I want pics ben. Hook me up.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:28 PM   #7
ronnysbray
GX Member

Quote:
They are $800 shipped for 4 KYB GR2s setup with coil overs and new strut mounts all around as well. You can then experiment with other springs if you want it lower or stiffer/not as stiff.

do they come already put together?
Old 08-04-2012, 05:56 PM   #8
WhiteV6
Wide Open Throttle

Yes, they are a bolt on setup.
Old 08-04-2012, 06:17 PM   #9
ronnysbray
GX Member

Quote:
Yes, they are a bolt on setup.

Thats good umm ill have to see if I can get the funds together. I would like a pic
Old 08-04-2012, 08:52 PM   #10
WhiteV6
Wide Open Throttle

2 pics attached.
Old 08-04-2012, 09:42 PM   #11
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
mmmmm sexy, you should make a set with AGXs..
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:14 PM   #12
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

Agx's are on backorder till race season is over
Old 08-05-2012, 01:34 AM   #13
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
WOT-tech, those are beautiful.
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:49 AM   #14
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

Are those collars welded on ben or are they just chillin
Old 08-05-2012, 12:56 PM   #15
WhiteV6
Wide Open Throttle

They aren't welded. No one here wants to weld to a tube with compressed gas in it:P
Old 08-05-2012, 06:36 PM   #16
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

Pssh 1 tack weld and done dont burn through the strut
Old 08-05-2012, 07:26 PM   #17
ronnysbray
GX Member

Id like them in a blue haha
Old 08-05-2012, 07:31 PM   #18
guiguilandry
Premier V.I.P. Member

guiguilandry is on a distinguished road
just an idea... if you wanna go lower completely cut the welds and drop the threads all the way to the bottom like the one I have.... I know it would be time consuming but grinding with a controlled amount of water drippping on the grinder blade will prevent the overheat...

www.demonautosport.ca
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2941359
http://demonautosport.monchar.com/
guiguilandry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 07:37 PM   #19
ronnysbray
GX Member

I dont want to cut nothing I have to replace my suspension as it is and I wouldnt want to cut anything
Old 08-05-2012, 07:40 PM   #20
guiguilandry
Premier V.I.P. Member

guiguilandry is on a distinguished road
... where do you thing is the original lower spring perch on these one ???

www.demonautosport.ca
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2941359
http://demonautosport.monchar.com/
guiguilandry is offline   Reply With Quote