Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 12-04-2009, 12:00 AM   #201
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
OMG!!! do you know his name by chance, i call for a aleromod.com road trip to south carolina.......
Old 12-04-2009, 12:01 AM   #202
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

Bad99Olds is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bad99Olds
How did someone get their hands on that? Im surprised gm let it go, especially at that price!
Bad99Olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:01 AM   #203
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
were you not aware of the sale at barrett jackson?
Old 12-04-2009, 12:03 AM   #204
IRONDOG442
GL Member

IRONDOG442 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to IRONDOG442
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
were you not aware of the sale at barrett jackson?

Obviously not, I know his name, I am not sure he wants me to make it public. But his first name is Joe.
IRONDOG442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:05 AM   #205
kwhauck
2Screwy

understood, well, at least we know now, that is great, any chance he would be showing up at homecoming and/or nationals?
Old 12-04-2009, 12:06 AM   #206
hok666
GLS member

hok666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsman View Post
Well we called tuesday and got same bs call back thursday and we should know something and i call and he is not in. i am sick of this crap. maybe we should all just get what they have and be done with them and then post up the whole story for everyone.

maybe, but you would have to get everyone else's approval as well....
hok666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:56 AM   #207
Alerosaint
Gone but not forgotten

Alerosaint is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Alerosaint Send a message via Yahoo to Alerosaint
We tried we need to spread the word throught all the forums how shady bodykits is... but on thread topic...when those skirts gonna be on
Old 12-08-2009, 04:27 AM   #208
Kilroy
GL Member

Kilroy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsman View Post
I had vc finishes do the parts. not real c/f.

Do you remember what it all cost you?
Kilroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:31 AM   #209
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
i think it was $150 but that was a group buy price.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:25 AM   #210
Bruscomusco
GX Member

Bruscomusco is on a distinguished road
Do you have spacers on? What size wheels are you running on? I like how flush your wheels and tires are with the wheel well.
Bruscomusco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:41 PM   #211
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
Dude those are OSV wheels
heineck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:12 PM   #212
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruscomusco View Post
Do you have spacers on? What size wheels are you running on? I like how flush your wheels and tires are with the wheel well.

yes i have spacers on. only 1/8 on the front but 1" on the rear. the wheels are 18x7.5 and they are THE osv wheels.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:53 AM   #213
Bruscomusco
GX Member

Wow! Are they adapter or just the spacer? Have you had any problems with them? And what springs do you have? Sorry for all the questions lol
Old 01-07-2010, 12:49 PM   #214
kwhauck
2Screwy

just a spacer, and he is running the real OSV coilovers, so clearence issues will be completely different for you....
Old 01-07-2010, 03:29 PM   #215
Bruscomusco
GX Member

I'm guessing those are hard to come by. They don't produce OSV aftermarket parts correct?
Old 01-07-2010, 04:21 PM   #216
kwhauck
2Screwy

yes, both the OSV coilovers, and OSV wheels are hard to come by.

There is a set of 19" OSV wheels with the centercaps in the for sale section. They came off of the Intrigue I believe.

And all coilovers for our cars must be custom made. Mine are a replica of the OSV coilovers.

Also, they do make the OSV bodykit.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:49 PM   #217
Bruscomusco
GX Member

It costs more than my car...
Old 01-07-2010, 11:05 PM   #218
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
there is a company in quebec that will make a custom set of coilovers for the alero for $1350 + shipping... i emailed them a couple days ago to find out their pricing...

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:20 PM   #219
kwhauck
2Screwy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruscomusco View Post
It costs more than my car...

My OSV bodykit is for sale for much cheaper than you can buy it online....
Old 01-07-2010, 11:52 PM   #220
meadus101
Hot and Fluffy.

meadus101 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to meadus101
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0123 View Post
there is a company in quebec that will make a custom set of coilovers for the alero for $1350 + shipping... i emailed them a couple days ago to find out their pricing...

One of the suspension guys is running a set of those now i think. I think this guy has run everything you can think of and he loves em.
meadus101 is offline   Reply With Quote