Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 07-11-2010, 06:50 PM   #41
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
there is one mistake right there, you dont use dawn dish detergent to prep a car, that is to strong and has other chemicals to clean dishes not metal
you can use a body shop safe car soap, nothing else

once washed then ya go over it with a red scuff pad to make sure you have all the shiney spots scuffed for paint, blow it off and then wipe it with dx 330 or dx440 then mask it off and then dx330 again right before sealer

like i said your spinning your wheels with using all these different products, use one product line and nothing else, using duplicolor and then ppg your going to have poor results, its like mixing oil with water 2 different chemicals dont work

using ppg products will give you the results you want or spies hecker or du pont not going with this product then going with another product it doesnt work

so going with a product line of ppg you can use the different temp reducers to your advantage thats why they make them for different temps of heat and humidity, right now i would use 95 temp in the garage like i stated before you know why

using different products without using a certain type of reducer will give the results your having now, solvents are trapped beneath layers of product that cant breath giving you the hazing your getting

do you see what iam saying
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:26 AM   #42
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah and didn't know about the soap. And the wipers I skuffed and then just sprayed it.