Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Audio, Video & Security

Old 04-09-2006, 03:11 PM   #21
sound_xtreme
GLS member

sound_xtreme is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sound_xtreme Send a message via MSN to sound_xtreme Send a message via Yahoo to sound_xtreme
Quote:
Originally posted by prospero527@Apr 9 2006, 11:28 AM
Im not giving out my specs. It took me a day to get my specs I was always off and finally I got the specs. So you can have fun doing that yourself. Im not sure why this thread turned into roosterhead remarks. Since the oonly thing I was saying was yes 4 12's can go with airspecs and dont diss it until you hear it and like I said you have no clue whats under neath and by the way it is ported.

Also I like my backseat so why would I do all that extra work when I have what i want here. With all my specs.

sorry bro, but ur the only one being a roosterhead in this thread. i used to run an audio shop and ive made so many boxes I don't even have an estimate of how many. theres reasons why I myself wouldn't fire up, but "I'm not giving out why cause it took me years to figure it all out...."
Old 04-09-2006, 05:35 PM   #22
NoSweat83
I Have ONE NUT

NoSweat83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SweetNLow@Apr 9 2006, 06:40 PM
^^^^ your right but more subs+more power is always gonna get u to a louder level. i know sayvor competes in db drag racin......... and u can tell he has proper airspace for his subs i bet it sounds awsome.

some people like myself and soundxtreme love crazy bass....... im talkin bass that makes your ears hurt..... that shakes the roof of your alero...... bass that when u turn it up....... your dad comes out of the house and says "did u have your stereo on??? CAUSE THE DAM TOILET WAS SHAKIN!"
:lol2: :lol2:
I am in that catagory to. Wait to see whats new in stereo this year. :heehee:
Old 04-09-2006, 07:18 PM   #23
2fst4u
[boosted 2.4L]

2fst4u is an unknown quantity at this point
why would you not help out a fellow modder? with rude comments like, "i'll let you figure it out". whatever man, it's guys like you that cause our car scene to be so small. if guys would help each other out instead of being jerks, things would be a lot better.
2fst4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 07:40 PM   #24
Roguer

some of those set ups are cool, but i still prefer my 2 12" kickers. all the bass i need. I couldn't imagine how crazy the bass is on some of your guy's setups
Old 04-09-2006, 08:10 PM   #25
SweetNLow
GLS member

SweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Roguer@Apr 9 2006, 07:40 PM
some of those set ups are cool, but i still prefer my 2 12" kickers. all the bass i need. I couldn't imagine how crazy the bass is on some of your guy's setups

thats just the thing........ 2 12kickers is plenty for most people. then there are people like me,joel,nosweat,xsavoryx........ and well we are on a mission to lose our hearing by age 35

SweetNLow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 08:19 PM   #26
NoSweat83
I Have ONE NUT

Quote:
Originally posted by scsralero@Apr 7 2006, 06:37 AM
so heres my question, i want to know if anyone has built a box to put 4 12" subs in there car. i want to do it but i want to see some pics of what other people have done to give me a better idea on how its all gonna fit
What are you planning to run.
Old 04-10-2006, 12:15 AM   #27
Roguer

Quote:
and well we are on a mission to lose our hearing by age 35

i'll have my hearing gone way before then. with my job right now, it is a possibility. i did think of getting 2 12" Kicker squares, but i dont have the money
Old 04-10-2006, 12:18 AM   #28
2fst4u
[boosted 2.4L]

2fst4u is an unknown quantity at this point
square 12's have the same punch of a round 15, or so i've heard.
2fst4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 01:29 AM   #29
SweetNLow
GLS member

SweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond repute
all depends on what your goin for. if u was sq dont get 15's its a waste of money. my buddy has 2 jl 15's and never listens to rap.... jsut metal..... tis a waste cause i dont get quick response..... and he never cranks it up anyways

Old 04-10-2006, 11:57 AM   #30
NoSweat83
I Have ONE NUT

I have always been a fan of audiobahn subs. Check em out.
Old 04-10-2006, 12:31 PM   #31
aleromod101

I run an audio shop still for 11 years. Most not of been to good of a shop since you use to run it and you dont anymore. Im sorry I love alero mods. But why would I give out my custom box so someone else could have the same thing thats all Im saying. If you want a setup and you dont think its possible drive to Knoxville Tn. And you will have your equipment done right.
Old 04-10-2006, 12:54 PM   #32
Str33tRacer

The audiobahn Immortal series.... yum
Old 04-10-2006, 03:11 PM   #33
NoSweat83
I Have ONE NUT

Quote:
Originally posted by Str33tRacer@Apr 10 2006, 04:54 PM
The audiobahn Immortal series.... yum
Been there done that. Good sub for spl but I have their flat compression driver w/ 6.5" voice coils. Control is great and I am getting into more clarity and they are still plenty loud.
Old 04-10-2006, 11:19 PM   #34
aleromod101

I second that,
Old 04-11-2006, 12:31 AM   #35
SweetNLow
GLS member

Quote:
Originally posted by prospero527@Apr 10 2006, 12:31 PM
I run an audio shop still for 11 years. Most not of been to good of a shop since you use to run it and you dont anymore. Im sorry I love alero mods. But why would I give out my custom box so someone else could have the same thing thats all Im saying. If you want a setup and you dont think its possible drive to Knoxville Tn. And you will have your equipment done right.

ran an audio shop for 11 years........ dude it says your were born in 85 so your 21...... youve been running an audio shop since u were 10? come on

Old 04-11-2006, 12:38 AM   #36
aleromod101

Its called a Hand me Down man. Sorry should of specified. My bad.

Dad owned it been doing it since then. Actually been owning since I was 18. My bad.
Old 04-11-2006, 12:49 AM   #37
sound_xtreme
GLS member

sound_xtreme is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sound_xtreme Send a message via MSN to sound_xtreme Send a message via Yahoo to sound_xtreme
Quote:
Originally posted by prospero527@Apr 10 2006, 11:31 AM
Most not of been to good of a shop since you use to run it and you dont anymore.

Audio sucks man, I moved on to bigger and better things.
Old 04-11-2006, 12:53 AM   #38
aleromod101

Well when I first had the business transfered to me. We were doing only audio. Now we do tint with machine cut, Decals, Audio/ Alarm/ remote start you name it ( anything electronic). Some engine mods and all kind of upholestry.
Old 04-11-2006, 06:30 AM   #39
jamcllw
GLS member

jamcllw is an unknown quantity at this point
What's the name of the shop?
jamcllw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 10:41 PM   #40
aleromod101

Accessoride Conversions