Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Audio, Video & Security

Old 11-12-2010, 11:37 PM   #61
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Sleepr View Post
I understood a little of it lol. but usually if you see me messing with wiring, sh*ts probably getting broken...

I understand how it all works and all... With car audio, for some reason, I make it more difficult than it should be. I know what to do and all, but I still question myself. Probably cause I'm an audio nerd and think I could do better somehow....
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:42 PM   #62
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
my Alero is the only car I've ever had with a radio lol, never cared much about it (not like I could hear it in the truck anyways) and I would personally spend more money on engine work rather than something I would probably mess up/ never get done
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:57 PM   #63
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
Quote:
my Alero is the only car I've ever had with a radio lol, never cared much about it (not like I could hear it in the truck anyways) and I would personally spend more money on engine work rather than something I would probably mess up/ never get done

lol I don't have to worry about it now.... I ride a scooter to work now. The only audio I worry about is plugging my headphones into my laptop.

Well, that and this little wireless PA system I've been installing in a small town close to where I live.... It's been one major PITA!!!

Pictures to follow shortly...
cavaliers60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:28 AM   #64
Cashdollar2009
GL Member

Cashdollar2009 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
and I would personally spend more money on engine work rather than something I would probably mess up/ never get done

Regardless of audio OR engine, is anything EVER really done?
Old 11-13-2010, 12:32 AM   #65
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashdollar2009 View Post
Regardless of audio OR engine, is anything EVER really done?

touche...
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 04:07 PM   #66
scott192
GX Member

scott192 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan from Ohio View Post
I was wiring systems up while you were watching cartoons...

14 years in this. By no means was that serious. Even the newbiest idiots know enough to laugh at something like mounting amps outside to be "snow cooled" and patenting an idea like that.

i had the jr circut builder and have been at it since i was 5 lol.. i built my first amp myself at 6 so who's got the biggest penis hahaha im going on 19 years and im 24

everyones got an opinion right or wrong who cares lol just cause some people say a wrong term cant fight over resistance or impedance it is different but very similar and some people dont know the difference
parts so far: 10000k hid heads and fogs, alpine INAW900, bluetooth, backup camera, alpine mrp-m2000, 18fi btl, 270amp mechman alterntor, 2 Redtop Batt's, all LED lights and color changing signals white/amber (every bulb other then dummy lights) and limo back 3 and 20% in the front and tinted tails
check out my car http://www.youtube.com/user/scott192
Quote:
Well I know my car is female because she was bleeding for 7 days and didnt die!
scott192 is offline   Reply With Quote