Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 03-09-2016, 10:50 AM   #1
Bahlzeron
GX Member

Bahlzeron is on a distinguished road
Finally got a daytime pic

I was going to post this in the March AOTM thread, but it's closed so I can't, so anyway here's a daytime shot.

heh.. didn't mean for it, but the bush really covers up the rust hole...lol. I don't really care for the wheels on it, but they came with the car. I got some Enkei's from the junkyard off a GA back in the beginning of Jan. just need some new rubber for em... here's a not so great pic of the Enkei's

I cleaned em up a bit the other day, still got some stubborn tar to get off em. A couple of them have a bit of curb rash on em, and one has a few chips in the paint. I went looking for some touch up paint, but couldn't find a good match... so I went down the nail polish aisle and found a great match. One is missing the center nameplate.. not the whole center cap.. just the little metal plate. But for the price I paid, I ain't not complainin no none (how many double negatives was that?).
Bahlzeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 10:15 AM   #2
Bahlzeron
GX Member

Well, the Enkeis bolt pattern is just slightly off (114.3). Though some people never have a problem running 114.3 wheels, others break studs. So I decided rather than chance breaking a stud, to buy new wheels as I hate the stupid silver wheels that previous owner put on it. Got a decent deal on them, went with 16in. as well.

I know.. you want pics Here she is with new wheels in her rusted glory

Edit to add: Now what color to paint the calipers....

Last edited by Bahlzeron : 03-13-2016 at 11:33 AM.
Old 03-13-2016, 11:35 AM   #3
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
I break studs with 114's
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 03:24 PM   #4
Bahlzeron
GX Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
I break studs with 114's

That's why I went with new wheels.. wouldn't have bought new wheels, but only paid $40 a wheel. I REALLY liked the Enkei's, even more than the new wheels even. My buddy is selling the Enkei's on Craigslist for me.. if anybody here is interested in the Enkei's.. shoot me a PM. They are 15 inch, 5 lug 114.3 bolt pattern. I got em off a GA that they had been on for quite some time (no broken lugs on the GA).
Old 03-13-2016, 07:06 PM   #5
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
I think ive asked before. Will you be joining us for the olds show this year?
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
Old 03-14-2016, 08:00 AM   #6
Bahlzeron
GX Member

I plan on getting out there for it.
Old 03-15-2016, 12:02 AM   #7
sleepyalero
GLS member

Nice!
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote: