Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 09-28-2008, 11:31 PM   #1
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
NH Dragway Meet

well, i would like to have a drag meet, maybe in about a month before they close up the auto drags,

the street nights are on wednesday and friday nights, i would like a friday

WHO IS IN????

its in epping Nh and the cost is 50 to drag

see http://www.nedragway.com/html/home.php

LETS DECIDE A DATE PPL!
Old 09-28-2008, 11:39 PM   #2
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
$50 wtf? Milan Dragway is $20 for Test & Tune (open track) here. I don't know if these "Street Nights" are an event of real racing or not..
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:49 PM   #3
Justin081
V.I.P. Member

Justin081 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Justin081
I would like to go if i can get my car up and running good again. i probably wouldnt be able to make it on a friday tho because i usually work every friday night.

All i kno about the street nights are that anyone with a street legal car can show up and race.

Justin081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:12 AM   #4
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
$50 a race is damn expensive.

It's hard for me to drive 339 miles one way (6 hours) on a weeknight, esp going thru NYC.

Plus with the wife going into her 8th month, I'm def going to have to pass

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:22 AM   #5
AtomicX
GL Member

AtomicX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to AtomicX
I'm In.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:01 AM   #6
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
well, its 35 for a test and tune, but that is you, you arent racing and you arent allowed to use the waterbox, so, its 50 for a racing night, and they have a points series and, that in turn gains you fame, the more points you rack up the more fame you gain.

we need a date ppl! i dont want to do this on a school night( i care about my grades) and friday night i work too, but my manager knows about this, and im taking the day off

i want this to happen people! so cmon!
Old 09-29-2008, 05:48 PM   #7
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
I kinda doubt the points thing is still on, points ended a few weeks ago, in fact the reginals should have been this past weekend.

T&T would def get you a set number of runs. Usually points is bracket racing and a lot of n00bs are out first round. Unless 2 n00bs race each other and then the other n00b is out 2nd round

I really don't understand all the stuff you were saying about the waterbox and such. Unless you're running slicks, stay away from the waterbox, it hurts you're launch, and drags water up for the next guy and you screw up his launch as well

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:12 PM   #8
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

nvm, you know more than i do, i have never dragged, this wil be my first time