Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 02-16-2008, 10:52 AM   #1
slvralero420
GX Member

slvralero420 is on a distinguished road
PCM Tuning

Hey guys, been looking around for a while now and found some things but was wondering if anyone knew of a shop or someone in my area that would be able to do some tuning wth hp or something else? just didn't have the money and don't want to drop for a HP tuner setu if I can get it done cheaper. Thanks for the help.
slvralero420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 05:37 PM   #2
2fst4u
[boosted 2.4L]

2fst4u is an unknown quantity at this point
hp is the cheaper route. to pay for someone's expertise and time is more expensive. i used a guy on j-body.org. his name is shifted.
2fst4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 05:46 PM   #3
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
HP Tuners will be more expensive and time consuming if you do not know how to tune.

$400-700 gets you a high quality dyno tune, at least in the shops around here. Every car is different, Shifted can only do so much without actually putting your vehicle on the dyno.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 09:35 PM   #4
GA_turbo
GX Member

GA_turbo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by slvralero420 View Post
Hey guys, been looking around for a while now and found some things but was wondering if anyone knew of a shop or someone in my area that would be able to do some tuning wth hp or something else? just didn't have the money and don't want to drop for a HP tuner setu if I can get it done cheaper. Thanks for the help.

where in minnesota are you, i can help you out, im in saint paul.
Old 02-22-2008, 02:36 PM   #5
slvralero420
GX Member

slvralero420 is on a distinguished road
thanks for the info guys. looks like I need to get HP and have the shop by my place help me with the tuning since he has tuned a '95 GASE with a 2.4 and turbo setup. hope I can get it done soon. thanks again for the info guys
slvralero420 is offline   Reply With Quote