Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 04-12-2004, 11:23 PM   #1
wy3134

I swear my luck gone south. I just recently purchased some 48" neon tubes off ebay, and its not fedex's fault for the completely damaged tubes, cause the seller packaged them horribly. I am not buying another thing that can be damaged through the mail again! My advice is tell the seller to package and double package anything like this and be sure its sent better than ground. I even got the package with one of the ends missing the cap! Jeez this cant get any worse, im currently also in the middle of a claim for $180 when I tried to purchase an amp from some loser on ebay. Im done buying on ebay!
Old 04-13-2004, 08:27 AM   #2
Green Eyed Monster

Not all ebay members are bad........You have to look at the person feedback and decide before you bid if they can be trusted..........Things to look for........Neg. feedback within the last couple of months, non paying bidder, non shipped item and look at the fine print........That is one of the main things.....
Old 04-13-2004, 09:10 AM   #3
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
yea.

dood
oznium.com
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 09:37 AM   #4
johny_boy32
V.I.P. Member

johny_boy32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to johny_boy32
e-bay was bad for me too with neon tubes....^my new supplier^
Old 04-13-2004, 12:21 PM   #5
wc_alero

I have been buying and selling on ebay for a long time and only had a few problems.

One problem when I first bought the alero I bought a third brake light overlay on ebay and I guess the guy made it himself lol. He misspelled Alero he spelled it Allero. When I said something about it he said send it back and he never responded after that. It was only about 10 bux so no big loss.
Old 04-13-2004, 02:21 PM   #6
niral622
GX Member

niral622 is an unknown quantity at this point
good ole ebay

Oznium is probably one of the best people that I have ever dealt with online. I paid by MO and I still got the LED's fast...go with him
Old 04-13-2004, 03:53 PM   #7
14neonz

I buy cd's and stuff all the time on ebay, and havent had a problem yet. like G E M said, you just have to look at the pos. and neg. feedback. (i luv ebay.) I am glad you posted this, because when my neons go bad, I wont buy new ones on ebay! I saw some cool neons on ebay that had a remote thing with them, but I guess I'll just buy them at summit or some place like that.
Old 04-13-2004, 04:02 PM   #8
wy3134

The buyer was reputable, although he had 280ish negatives to 6000 positives, none on the past month, figured I would be safe on this but NO! The tubes would have been fine if he would have spent an extra couple of bux for better packaging and stuff, and now its gonna cost him $63.60...and perhaps I can still use the tubes for something (strip the wiring out or something)....