Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 05-03-2008, 02:48 PM   #21
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
progress is going real good, got my gas door, right side headlight, new door poppers, right side door is almost ready for primer, she still drives great, runs strong, no leaks in air ride, buying parts here and there, iam hoping to be done by the end of june, then up for sale it goes
i will keep this updated as my progress gets furthuer
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:26 PM   #22
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
well a small update
passenger door is primered, mirrors, and gas door, back seat is in, and last night i cut the pinch weld off the upper rail, and i gained allot more drop from the bags, pics wont do it justice as how low it really is
the engine cradle is 1/4` from teh ground, once i get a wheel alignment i might get more out of it but its doubtful
well on to the pics

again pics dont do it justice, the tire, is a 1/4`` from the upper rail

tommorrow iam going to install the door, finish the upper rails
enjoy
Old 05-07-2008, 01:25 AM   #23
AftermathAlero
V.I.P. Member

AftermathAlero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to AftermathAlero
SWEET!.. Is ur pinch weld lip, beat down flush yet? that will make it lay more.
Old 05-07-2008, 01:35 AM   #24
Cliff8928

Cliff8928 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Cliff8928 Send a message via AIM to Cliff8928
Man, what a tease with no pics of the back of the car... You make us wait for the good stuff.
2004 Corvette Convertible M6
1994 Chevy Beretta - Quad4/M5
Cliff8928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 07:03 PM   #25
bdyman
GLS member

ya richie the pinch weld is cut off, cliff the good stuff is wut ya see i dunno wut your talkin about the back of the car for
tonight i rebuild the door, not feelin good at all
Old 05-08-2008, 08:31 PM   #26
bdyman
GLS member

well the passenger door is on and rebuilt, iam waiting on my window tinter to finish the windows, i should have the drivers door done next week

on to the pics

Old 05-12-2008, 03:17 PM   #27
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
looks nice.....................tassles.......lol
Old 05-12-2008, 04:03 PM   #28
Trickyslick
V.I.P. Member

Trickyslick is an unknown quantity at this point
I cant wait to see this finished looks like a sweet car.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2231641/1
Trickyslick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:39 PM   #29
bdyman
GLS member

thanks guys, well tonight i had a small problem no biggie buddy came over all fixed,
kyle iam sure spelled wrong i laughed the whole way home, my brain has a burnt image and now i need professional help
Old 05-23-2008, 12:20 AM   #30
bdyman
GLS member

another small update
the drivers door is done and on , all iam waiting on is my window tint guy to finsih the glass, the hood is at work that will be done soon, the roof, is almost ready
onto the pics

Old 06-07-2008, 09:42 PM   #31
bdyman
GLS member

small update,
both doors are completely done, interior is completely done, upper rails are done, fenders and rocker molding are on for good, hood is done and on the car, scott brought the front bumper to me that will be done next week
car is running great, i just need to install and modifiy the fender liners, iam having a small problem with the tires clearing the fenders, that will be fixed when i install the bumper, once the front end is completely done all i have left is to finish the ass end, buy tires, wheel alignment, von dutch is coming over to stripe the car, and have a new exhaust system, ole skool exhaust scott gave me an idea that will be finishing touch to the car
so i might have a new magnaflow muffler for sale
Old 06-07-2008, 11:11 PM   #32
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
looks good... let me know how much you want for the exhaust if you go with your new plan... i might be able to take it off your hands dibs?

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 11:13 PM   #33
kniedelm9490
GL Member

kniedelm9490 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to kniedelm9490
i like the air ride.. im to poor to do that
kniedelm9490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 09:04 AM   #34
bdyman
GLS member

rick from fm kustomz hooked me up, i bought the compressor system direct from air ride tech, and said this is chris from rt66 motorsports, shop i used to work for, and i got the 20% discount, the easy street struts well rick gave me a deal i couldnt pass up
lets just say "flame on" that is all
Old 06-14-2008, 01:04 PM   #35
bdyman
GLS member

well boys and girls, from the doors forward is done, the other night i modified the fenderliners, and did some small stuff here and there, my buddy came over again to scan the car to make sure everything is goin good
yesterday i had off, so ms.bdyman came and we went for a drive around the block, gave my daughter a ride, and she took some ppics for me and here are some pics for you , again pics dont do the car justice, she`s a belly scrapper
Old 06-14-2008, 01:53 PM   #36
meadus101
Hot and Fluffy.

meadus101 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to meadus101
Damn Bdy. Doing good.
meadus101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 10:52 PM   #37
DOHC_tuner
GLS member

DOHC_tuner is on a distinguished road
funny cause i just took my alero out for a ride around the block and to the machine shop. She finally left my drive-way in a year!
Old 06-15-2008, 01:35 AM   #38
bdyman
GLS member

damn thats a long time too, but it does feel good to drive it again, and best of all my daughter has such a smile on her face when we go around the block, i cant wait to have it completely finished
Old 06-15-2008, 12:22 PM   #39
Vinalero
GLS member

Vinalero is on a distinguished road
Looking good dude. Cant wait to see that all done I want to see that trunk done!
2 door 2000 Black GX With a stick: M45 eaton supercharger - Quad4's 57mm Throttle body - Custom WAI - KYB GR-2 struts - CM Lowering springs - Front and rear strut tower brace - R1 concept zinc plated drilled/slotted rotors with semi-metallic pads - short shifter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerosaint View Post
the #6 bolt torque..its impossible to get...unless I use telekenesis
Vinalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 10:45 AM   #40
Trickyslick
V.I.P. Member

Trickyslick is an unknown quantity at this point
Dont you have something special done to the trunk??? Just curious all picts are of the front and sides but not the back. Beautiful car.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2231641/1
Trickyslick is offline   Reply With Quote