Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 06-16-2008, 11:04 AM   #41
FrankTheTank
GLS member

FrankTheTank is an unknown quantity at this point
good to see it coming along.
on a related note, i took my truck out for a little drive the other night also.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:33 PM   #42
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
it does feel good doesnt it, and trickyslick i do have pics of the back of the car they should be in this thread if there not i will post some up
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 11:43 PM   #43
cliffordwoeller
You got beat by an Alero!

cliffordwoeller is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cliffordwoeller Send a message via MSN to cliffordwoeller Send a message via Yahoo to cliffordwoeller
good god that truck is what you called slammed to the freaking ground good god is all i can say right now
cliffordwoeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 04:51 AM   #44
StoopidAlero
GL Member

StoopidAlero is on a distinguished road
Bdyman, car is looking really good. And Frank.. I love the 1st gen bodydropped dime. That thing is layn hard!
StoopidAlero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 07:29 PM   #45
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
it would look even better if it had 22`s tucked in that metal, i would have liked to do a body drop on my car, but way to much time and money
Old 06-17-2008, 07:44 PM   #46
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickyslick View Post
Dont you have something special done to the trunk??? Just curious all picts are of the front and sides but not the back. Beautiful car.
i agree.. i remember hearing you did/were doing something, and the thread has nothing showing it.

...just what are you hiding back there....?
Old 06-17-2008, 10:01 PM   #47
cliffordwoeller
You got beat by an Alero!

cliffordwoeller is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cliffordwoeller Send a message via MSN to cliffordwoeller Send a message via Yahoo to cliffordwoeller
lol hmmm that will be interesting lol
cliffordwoeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 07:01 PM   #48
bdyman
GLS member

using a 59 caddy tail light,
Old 06-18-2008, 08:09 PM   #49
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
damn thats a long time too, but it does feel good to drive it again, and best of all my daughter has such a smile on her face when we go around the block, i cant wait to have it completely finished

and thats what makes everything worth it
Old 06-18-2008, 11:06 PM   #50
bdyman
GLS member

ya she loves my grand prix its magnaflow exhaust sounds great, and when i take off she just smiles and gigles
shes 12, and when i hit the switch and just driven around she loves it
i show my grand prix, she gets bored, but she tells people its my dads car with a smile on her face, that`s my girl
Old 06-18-2008, 11:18 PM   #51
kniedelm9490
GL Member

kniedelm9490 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to kniedelm9490
i like it are u doing this all in a shop or at home ?
kniedelm9490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 12:22 AM   #52
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kniedelm9490 View Post
i like it are u doing this all in a shop or at home ?
I believe he has done all at his home.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:44 AM   #53
Trickyslick
V.I.P. Member

Trickyslick is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought I remembered seeing a custom trunk...any more shots farther away...Hope I am not ruining you big unvailing...I just love to see custom work.

Beautiful car by the way....
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2231641/1
Trickyslick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 07:42 PM   #54
bdyman
GLS member

thanks guys, andys right i do the work out of my garage, and the sheet metal i did at work, when i say that i mean the fenders, the doors, the hood, the ass end i did at home, and i will have the bumper done next week, i "shaved" the lisence plate holes and the area where the olds emblem goes, they dont call me the plastic man for nothing
the rear bumper will have the lisence plate pocket from a grand am grafted in, i love plastic, the rest of the car is done from my garage, i even painted my car the last time in this garage, no paint this time primer, and pinstriping for me, ole` skool!!!
Old 06-25-2008, 01:27 AM   #55
kniedelm9490
GL Member

it looks nice i wish i could do this but i dont have a garage or the tools and expericance to do this bdyman do u work for a bodyshop near the northern suburbs?
Old 06-25-2008, 07:18 PM   #56
bdyman
GLS member

ya i work in lyons, at fullers auto body, i live in cicero, and do work from my house too
Old 06-26-2008, 05:10 PM   #57
Noseminer
GX Member

Noseminer is on a distinguished road
Nice work bdyman. Can't wait to see the finished product.
Noseminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 05:33 PM   #58
kniedelm9490
GL Member

are u gonnna change the color or anything? haha im intrested to see what ur gonna do
Old 07-01-2008, 10:34 PM   #59
bdyman
GLS member

nope no paint for me this time, just primer and pin stripped
here are some pics from last night
Old 07-01-2008, 10:35 PM   #60
bdyman
GLS member

yes i know i need a new camera, but ya get the pic