Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Aleromod.com Showcase

Old 04-24-2009, 04:23 PM   #41
jackal2000
Keepin it Real

jackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jackal2000 Send a message via Yahoo to jackal2000
looks like shit.

psych. love it.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:14 PM   #42
sofa
GL Member

sofa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to sofa
looks sick boys keep at'er

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2313940 http://www.myspace.com/kowch
sofa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:21 PM   #43
AlbinoMonkeyRat
Let's Play Army!

AlbinoMonkeyRat is on a distinguished road
no sag and no bump are good, what kind of gap do you have?
RIP to my Alero @ 112000 miles. COD: thrown rod. TOD: 430pm, Dec19, 2011.
AlbinoMonkeyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:32 PM   #44
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Alero View Post
That's going to look so nice when finished. bdyman do u work only on aleros? =p like if i get a bodykit for a vibe could u help me put it on etc?

of corse i can, i have to finish scot`s car first then i can do your kit
and yes it was test fitted and need repairs were null and void on the front bumper just allot of sanding, i did fix the ripples by the headlights, for my own personal taste
just gotta fill some pinholes sand it prime it one last time and ready for paint
but first on to the rear bumper........................updates as we go along
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:02 AM   #45
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbinoMonkeyRat View Post
no sag and no bump are good, what kind of gap do you have?

too answer your question. this was before bdyman and I started it.

Old 04-28-2009, 01:16 AM   #46
02Alero
GX Member

02Alero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 02Alero
looks great
02Alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:37 AM   #47
Vinalero
GLS member

Vinalero is on a distinguished road
Finally, we are going to see it!
2 door 2000 Black GX With a stick: M45 eaton supercharger - Quad4's 57mm Throttle body - Custom WAI - KYB GR-2 struts - CM Lowering springs - Front and rear strut tower brace - R1 concept zinc plated drilled/slotted rotors with semi-metallic pads - short shifter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerosaint View Post
the #6 bolt torque..its impossible to get...unless I use telekenesis
Vinalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:35 AM   #48
black00gt1
GX Member

black00gt1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to black00gt1
the fitment is better than aed's looks good
Old 05-01-2009, 03:22 PM   #49
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
update......................
Old 05-01-2009, 03:25 PM   #50
_01Alero_
A.S.S. Translator

_01Alero_ is an unknown quantity at this point
very nice looks like it is coming along quite nicely...
Sorry if this has been asked before, but are you getting all this done before a.s.s. this year? Im sure those are the hopes, but didn't know if it was realistic at this point to think it will be there...
Old 05-01-2009, 03:39 PM   #51
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
i'm pretty sure that is his plan..
Old 05-01-2009, 03:56 PM   #52
_01Alero_
A.S.S. Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
i'm pretty sure that is his plan..

Me too, me too
But I just wondered if it was still in the helm of reality for it to be done in that time... I guess I'm more or less asking at this stage in the process are things still on track to be done by a.s.s.... Sorry if the question was worded wrong...
Cause it would be awesome to see!
Old 05-01-2009, 03:57 PM   #53
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
you under estimate bdyman..
Old 05-01-2009, 03:58 PM   #54
_01Alero_
A.S.S. Translator

No, I just know how much work goes into these kind of things... Maybe some people under estimate the amount of work it takes to get things done...In the correct and perfectionist kind of way that bdyman im sure has...
Old 05-01-2009, 03:59 PM   #55
kwhauck
2Screwy

i'm sure chris can handle it, even if it means pulling some all nighters...
Old 05-01-2009, 04:00 PM   #56
_01Alero_
A.S.S. Translator

Agreed...

Either way, looks real good so far. Sorry to crap up the thread.... Can't wait to see more pics of progress.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:32 PM   #57
Oldsman
Owner

the bumper will be done for ASS. the side skirts are still waiting to be fixed by bodykits (the best way to do it). the wing won't be on either. we are going to put studs in it and bolt it on which is for the best. We just started the rear bumper and there is A LOT of work to do on that thing.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:35 PM   #58
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
so far i have 5 days into the front bumper and its ready for the final coat of primer, we started on the rear bumper and like scot said it needs ALLOT of work, what you see are just clamps holding the bumper in shape

i had to reshape the rear bumper with my heat gun and got it REAL REAL HOT, clamped put heavy objects on the rear cover so it maintains shape, the wing well i wont comment on that right now

and yes the front and rear bumpers will be done before lansing i have plenty of time to do my thing to it
updates as we go along
Old 05-01-2009, 08:10 PM   #59
joserivas19
GL Member

joserivas19 is on a distinguished road
looks great. alot better than what mine is. i wish there was a shop here that was willing to work on my kit to fix it.
joserivas19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:13 PM   #60
bdyman
GLS member

iam sure there is ya just have to look around