Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > General Performance

Old 05-27-2009, 09:07 PM   #61
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
ya know you are a useless waste of space, i strip you of your admin status, you worthless person you
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:10 PM   #62
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
you both know i have NO problems with either one of you. but why when someone criticizes somebody else they get pissed and dont inform us of anything else their doing? deal with it.....they saw some things that you didnt and pointed them out, granted they might have been acting like they know it all (obviously bdyman knows all cause hes king of body work ) but if they point something out either 1. ignore it or 2. tell them your reason and leave it at that.

The reason im getting in the middle of this is because gr1m is one of the few members on here who is CONSTANTLY working to improve his car and i cant stand it when members who actually do work to their aleros dont post pics because other members point out stuff they did wrong/didnt do. gr1m, we all want to see pics of the car so dont be a douche rag and not post them IM me sometime when im online, havent talked to you in a while dude.

Billy this whole thing is a case of I learned from experience on doing the same thing grims shop did and then having issues down the road and also my dad proceeded to inform me about it. So rather than grim having the same issues and going thru the same pains i did but some how i come off as a know it all..........well on the issues spoke about, i do know and just trying to pass that knowledge on but obviously someone's knowledge on certain issues is not wanted. I don't understand it but oh well like i told him, i wish him the best
Old 05-27-2009, 09:12 PM   #63
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
ya know you are a useless waste of space, i strip you of your admin status, you worthless person you

you would just like to strip me..............................thats what she said...........lol
Old 05-27-2009, 09:50 PM   #64
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsman View Post
you would just like to strip me..............................thats what she said...........lol
Wow, to much bondo and glass dust there Scot.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:41 PM   #65
hok666
GLS member

hok666 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think all three of you guys love each other that's why your arguing

Oh and WHOOOOO!! 800posts
hok666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:33 AM   #66
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:
dude hes not the only person on here that works on his car and makes it "better" as you say me and scot have a modification iam showing off in lansing but whatever, i guess were the bad guys i feel so bad i may never sleep at night again

i know you and scott have mods..... never said you didnt. All im saying is that gr1m is going above the normal modding.... not just cai rims exhaust and a few engine mods. he shaved his handles, got the aed kid, bagged, turbo?, interior is getting glassed..... idk, a lot more.....but you get what im saying, hes one of the few guys on here who does A LOT of stuff to his alero. I follow the site very closely and look forward to seeing progress pics of cars. so when people get in a pissing match on a thread that is showing off HIS WORK i think its annoying when other people come in and keep this shit going. I get what your saying scott, you wanted to give him a heads up.... but if he doesnt wanna hear it then just leave it at that. he will deal with it when it starts to peel..... there are certain people on here that i cant wait to see pics from and grim is one of them. hes got the OSV wheels on now and with a new paint job its going to look sweeeeeeeeeeet.

so let the guy post pics and stop going back and forth.
Thanks!
Old 05-28-2009, 02:11 AM   #67
darksobsession
GL Member

darksobsession is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to darksobsession
Quote:
hey if he dont want to thats cool, no biggie why should he listen to guys like us in the first place right?

ya, but you guys come across as overl7 critical, bashing on him. suggestions are great, but you're caning his butt for trying to improve his car.

i wanna see how it came out!

sigs are annoying
darksobsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:12 AM   #68
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
it's not his work so someone elses but I understand you billy. pretty sure me vin and you bdyman have been banned for less then this! Just let it go. I really think we need a flame forum now!! Just to keep it out of other threads
Old 05-28-2009, 04:59 AM   #69
_01Alero_
A.S.S. Translator

_01Alero_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Gr1m, i do want to see progress on your car, and I just have to say that you have to just take the advice or leave it. It is your car, and you can do what you want to it. But also i believe their intentions were to just help you from their own experiences and nothing more. Also, you have to have a little bit more of a thick skin. Post up some pics!.... Your car is truly one of the more customized aleros out there, and seeing progress gives others (such as myself) something to shoot for in quality and ideas. So don't deprive those of us that just want to look at it.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:33 AM   #70
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

Gr1m is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gr1m
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpalero2003 View Post
it's not his work so someone elses
i have done everything to my car besides actually spray it and weld the fillers for the shaved handles

I shaved my balls for this?
Gr1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:40 AM   #71
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^that`s what he have been saying all along, me and scot werent "bashing" lol please lol just trying to help him out so he could go tell the shop hey take the moldings off i want it done right

that`s all nothing more nothing less

darksobession=FAIL
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:03 AM   #72
Trickyslick
V.I.P. Member

Trickyslick is an unknown quantity at this point
Post picts...the deed is done and you cant got back now...I'm sure it will be sweet.

Picts....picts...picts.....!!!!

Nice car Gr1m
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2231641/1
Trickyslick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:52 PM   #73
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh I thought so someone fixed the aed sry bro