Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LD9 2.4L Twin Cam Specific

Old 11-02-2013, 11:53 AM   #121
Alerojester
GL Member

Alerojester is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Alerojester
yeah I know BUT at that point in time I was jobless had no money and well now im still in that position, and the ex an her family pretty much ran me broke im actually out about $8k due to them and I sold my truck which I should've never done that was my other baby I think I had to be really to even do half the stuff I did when I was with her, hell I was even basically the only one who took care of her 3 young daughters!!!!

stock 2.4-building a WAI to a CAI 3A Racing muffler- ~Kicker Door speakers and Power Accustic rear speakers 10% tint 18x7.5 Alt Sonix, 2001 GLS sedan
Alerojester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 07:55 PM   #122
WIALERO
GL Member

WIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Skype™ to WIALERO
dam dude that sucks...

2004 olds alero R.I.P 242,500
1995 f-150 5.0v8 5sp 143,xxx(redneck truck)
Now searching for a new Ho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
He no crazy, he WIALERO!!
WIALERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 08:16 PM   #123
Alerojester
GL Member

but her girls were more important then my car or truck so I deal with the loss of the truck and my engine, even though finding another 100k engine isn't gonna be easy i'll do what I have to do to find one and get my ho up and running hopefully by spring thaw cause once my 18's go on they aren't coming off

stock 2.4-building a WAI to a CAI 3A Racing muffler- ~Kicker Door speakers and Power Accustic rear speakers 10% tint 18x7.5 Alt Sonix, 2001 GLS sedan
Old 11-03-2013, 04:38 AM   #124
WIALERO
GL Member

WIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these partsWIALERO is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Skype™ to WIALERO
for changine tires then they will...but just look on cl or just find a block and such and rebuild ot

2004 olds alero R.I.P 242,500
1995 f-150 5.0v8 5sp 143,xxx(redneck truck)
Now searching for a new Ho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
He no crazy, he WIALERO!!
WIALERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 03:14 PM   #125
Alerojester
GL Member

well here's an update: the crank kit is a lot cheaper then I thought it was by a long shot... so I think im going to get the crank kit, new pan gasket, and anything else im going to need to get my car going again.... here's the question I have what all am I going to need to accomplish this task ik tools, the engine out of the car and on a stand, but im meaning anything that isn't common sense stuff.... and while im in there what should I look for as to why it stopped rotating? much appreciated anyone that gives things......

Old 02-07-2014, 08:50 AM   #126
Alerojester
GL Member

going to get the crank kit this morning since I ordered it yesterday, then to pull the engine and dig into it...... this should be interesting to see how bad it looks when I tear into it.... im hoping for nothing in the way of rods being trashed or bent, and nothing else to be wrong....

Old 02-07-2014, 11:13 AM   #127
Alerojester
GL Member

Exclamation

ok I really need some help here.. was just told by a buddy that works on v8's and bigger that im gonna have to tear down my whole engine and take it to a machine shop due to the engine seizing that the mains are gonna be trashed but idk if they will be or not... I guess as im tearing it down im going to post pictures along the way and I want as much insight as possible

Old 09-06-2014, 10:03 AM   #128
Alerojester
GL Member

Bump