Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 06-11-2013, 03:06 PM   #1
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
gauge pod wiring

I have my wiring running for ground and oil pressure. Now I need to figure out where in the fuse box to get power from for the voltmeter and oil gauge. Which wire is it? Or should I just pop the wires onto a fuse?
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
fisdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #2
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
I ran one of those add a fuse gadgets and used it for the power then tapped into a ground and ran the wiring for the lighting to the accessory lighting in my aftermarket radio

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:10 PM   #3
fisdad

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0123 View Post
I ran one of those add a fuse gadgets and used it for the power then tapped into a ground and ran the wiring for the lighting to the accessory lighting in my aftermarket radio

I'm trying to leave all wiring in my door kick plate. I know that the ignition and dash wiring are down there also. I spliced in down there for some interior lighting.
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
Old 06-11-2013, 05:16 PM   #4
fisdad

Somebody PLEASE!! For the love of God! Next time I start thinking about messing with my dam car... Remind me that I shouldn't..