Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

View Poll Results: Should I keep my stock color and match the paint for my AAS kit or just do black? This paint job is
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-15-2005, 10:00 PM   #1
AleroBloke

Thumbs up

Help me out guys
Old 03-15-2005, 10:02 PM   #2
AleroBloke

not a real good picture to show off my color, but you get the idea
Old 03-15-2005, 10:12 PM   #3
jackal2000
Keepin it Real

jackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jackal2000 Send a message via Yahoo to jackal2000
stay with the stock color, too many black cars out there
Old 03-15-2005, 10:14 PM   #4
Vtolds
H&B Shipping Agent

Vtolds is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Vtolds
Keep the color, it will be cheaper that way. Also you want have to go and get a new registration becuase of changing the color.
Vtolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 10:58 PM   #5
Travis99Alero

keep the bronze mist, it's a lot less common than black.
Old 03-15-2005, 11:19 PM   #6
smlzalero
where my knickers at?

smlzalero is an unknown quantity at this point
You got a sweet color, Bloke. Keep it! Black is too frickin common.

--UPDATE-- Have 6 months to start paying!
smlzalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 11:30 PM   #7
|Rev|

keep it!!
Old 03-15-2005, 11:37 PM   #8
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
keep it dude, i too was once like you, i kept telling myself, god i want black i want black. and then i realized how often do yo usee a car this color. so i kept my color and i too am gonna get the AAS kit with this color. this color on our cars is a very easy color to work with, red, blue, yellow, and chrome all go very well with this color. just keep this color, and you will be much happier in the end. hopefully i will show you the beauty, unless you beat me.
Old 03-15-2005, 11:52 PM   #9
|Rev|

Quote:
Originally posted by Alero-@Mar 16 2005, 04:37 AM
keep it dude, i too was once like you, i kept telling myself, god i want black i want black. and then i realized how often do yo usee a car this color. so i kept my color and i too am gonna get the AAS kit with this color. this color on our cars is a very easy color to work with, red, blue, yellow, and chrome all go very well with this color. just keep this color, and you will be much happier in the end. hopefully i will show you the beauty, unless you beat me.
you should get the forbidden kit instead, that would look sweet on your car!
Old 03-16-2005, 12:02 AM   #10
AleroBloke

Well, i'm getting the AAS kit installed on my car on sunday or monday, so, i probably will beat you.hahah... its gonna be exciting to go to denver, its my first time..so all you guys in that area be cool..haha..but yeah, keep the votes coming. the majority of you are saying stock..so we will see in a few more days how this poll turns out..but yeah, it will be WAAAAY LESS expensive..
Old 03-16-2005, 12:38 AM   #11
|Rev|

Quote:
Originally posted by AleroBloke@Mar 16 2005, 05:02 AM
Well, i'm getting the AAS kit installed on my car on sunday or monday, so, i probably will beat you.hahah... its gonna be exciting to go to denver, its my first time..so all you guys in that area be cool..haha..but yeah, keep the votes coming. the majority of you are saying stock..so we will see in a few more days how this poll turns out..but yeah, it will be WAAAAY LESS expensive..
When are you comin down? I'd like to see it on your car
Old 03-16-2005, 09:39 AM   #12
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
you know my opinion..............black just doesn't show off the AAS kit in IMHO
Old 03-16-2005, 09:47 AM   #13
2000NavyAleroGLS

I don't believe that I have seen a bronze mist alero with the AAS kit so it would be much much rarer. I think it would look pretty good too. Do it the same color.
Old 03-16-2005, 10:22 AM   #14
johny_boy32
V.I.P. Member

johny_boy32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to johny_boy32
Black sucks man. I have a black car and I wish i didnt. Stay with the bronze color.
Old 03-16-2005, 04:03 PM   #15
AleroBloke

Rev, kyle knows all the info. I know your in the area. but yeah..it would be cool to see some other aleros..maybe drive some turbo'ed ones..(hint hint) jk..haha. but yeah...I think i'm gonna do the kit in my stock color....okay now..on to the rims..I am getting the motegi mr7 in an 18" chrome.....I still can change my mind, but, woudl crome look best with my color, or gunmetal, black, hyper bllack?
Old 03-16-2005, 04:35 PM   #16
FormulaNERD
GLS member

FormulaNERD is an unknown quantity at this point
chrome looks good on that color, but maybe not with a kit? i dunno
FormulaNERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 04:50 PM   #17
|Rev|

hmm, gunmetal or hyper black could look good, I would have to see it on the car to know, I think that any color with bronze or orange or red in it looks good with gunmetal
Old 03-16-2005, 05:30 PM   #18
FormulaNERD
GLS member

FormulaNERD is an unknown quantity at this point
quick chop....

5 zigen hyperblack, sprint springs, fake kit.
FormulaNERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 06:53 PM   #19
AGT
GLS member

AGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond repute
Plus the best paint job you can have it a stock paint job unless its a NEON. haha

Have a good day
AGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 12:25 AM   #20
AleroBloke

wow, that actually looks nice, I like it..hmm. Why did you do that Form.? now I have to rethink my whole plan! jk..I know i can get some gunmetal 18s for cheap, but should i go 19? wise or unwise, mind you this is my daily driver. until i can afford a phantom