Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Midwest

Old 10-11-2009, 08:42 PM   #201
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
I's home

Well my 2 hour flight was only 1 hour and 20 minutes due to the 100 knot tail wind. However I got lost in Philly Airport because I carried on and didn't have to go to the baggage claim. Then I got lost in the parking lot leaving. The parking lot is about 2 square miles and only 1 exit sign (FTL)

I still didn't make it home until 3. I stopped at Geno's in South Philly and bought cheesesteaks for Linda and I. Parking in South Philly is tight, plus Geno's was PACKED!! Pat's across the street was even more packed (but I don't like Pat's)

Got home safe and sound after the drive thru the city. The neigbhoods I drove thru aren't bad, but the driver's are.

Scot and Mo! HAD A BLAST!! Scot and I talked Alero for about 20 minutes and then Olds 330's and 425's for about an hour and a half Friday night. Then on Saturday nite, I think we spent about 2 hours total time with the cars. The people from Aleromod at the party are all becoming so tight it's more like family. Mo said it best when she swatted Scot's Ho ( ) We are all comming from different backrounds and ideas of life, but yet we all come together and have a great time. After the Aleros are gone, we'll still be friends. Of course some of us won't see each other as much as we'd like (ie ME!) but yes we still will get together!

Mo, thanks again for the ride from the airport to and fro (esp this morning all hung over and stuff )

And Jon, a very big THANK YOU for your service!! See you in 2 weeks at BOP!

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:43 PM   #202
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
32-10 go big or go home!!!

Too big, I want the car to be streetable

www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 10-11-2009, 09:32 PM   #203
Old's Wife
FIRST LADY OF THE ALERO CHAPTER

Old's Wife is on a distinguished road
a few pics
Old's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:49 PM   #204
Old's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post

Mo, thanks again for the ride from the airport to and fro (esp this morning all hung over and stuff )

No problem Kenny B. I am not going to lie, the ride this morning was a rough ride, but that is really my own fault.

Old's Wife
Old 10-11-2009, 10:07 PM   #205
Redog
Aleromod part owner

I kept looking at your eyes, to see if they were still opened.

I was worried about you getting back home, esp since 55 was empty

www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 10-11-2009, 10:11 PM   #206
Old's Wife

Quote:
I kept looking at your eyes, to see if they were still opened.

I was worried about you getting back home, esp since 55 was empty

Nope, I was all good. Sorry if I scared you...LOL It just wasn't a nice ride for me, but you have to pay, if you want to play
Old 10-11-2009, 10:47 PM   #207
Old's Wife

Ok, I think everyone is home now. I think our long distance travelers made it home, we heard from Afugy, Kenny B, Gregg and Megan and I see Jon online, so I will assume - you are home? Thanks again everyone, it was fun as always!
Old 10-11-2009, 11:13 PM   #208
jackal2000
Keepin it Real

jackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jackal2000 Send a message via Yahoo to jackal2000
yep i am back at my mom's now. back to VA tomorrow,. i have been on vacation so long i think i forgot how to do my job lol

great pics! keep posting 'em people.

"Who wants to do a SHOT!"
Old 10-11-2009, 11:49 PM   #209
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
i'm home. wish i could've come, there's just too much going on right now.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:01 AM   #210
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Too big, I want the car to be streetable

why not a w30 spec cam then, it's got a little less lift but some really nice duration values....
Old 10-12-2009, 12:10 AM   #211
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal2000 View Post
yep i am back at my mom's now. back to VA tomorrow,. i have been on vacation so long i think i forgot how to do my job lol

great pics! keep posting 'em people.

"Who wants to do a SHOT!"
Slippery nipples FTW!!!

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:22 AM   #212
_01Alero_
A.S.S. Translator

_01Alero_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for having the meet up guys... It was a good time!
Old 10-12-2009, 03:29 AM   #213
PappaSmurf
GLS member

PappaSmurf is on a distinguished road
Still not home, Won't get in till about 7 in the morning. LOL
Sorry that I couldn't make it guys. I REALLY REALLY wanted too (and ESPECIALLY to welcome home a fellow soldier), I even thought about taking a loan to come see you guys, but the engine comes first!!!!

Jon,
The things people say, "thank you for your service" and "welcome home" will NEVER show you or even come within fractions of how we truly feel towards your service for this great country. I know how it made me feel to hear the welcomes and thank yous. I even plan on returning to the service after I have completed college, this time as CID straight from OCS. Hopefully one day I can meet you and shake your hand personally.
ALSO, get some rims for your ho. She deserves it, LOL.
-Smurf-