Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Common Questions & Troubleshooting

Old 05-22-2007, 11:57 PM   #81
antichrysler
GLS member

antichrysler is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to antichrysler
Quote:
Originally Posted by raychael2003 View Post
agreed also...I've already started ignoring him. I just dont get how you can make assumptions about someone when they would flat out rape your ass racing. Especially after hearing that his car is slow as shit....dumbass

in his defense though he does know what he's talking about (with cars)... everything else he just comes across as a rooster
antichrysler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 11:59 PM   #82
raychael2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by antichrysler View Post
in his defense though he does know what he's talking about (with cars)... everything else he just comes across as a dink

that makes no sense at all. How can he know what he's talking about when he's raggin on my bf's SRT-4?! Does he even know what the hell those things can do? Seriously??
Old 05-23-2007, 12:00 AM   #83
antichrysler
GLS member

Quote:
that makes no sense at all. How can he know what he's talking about when he's raggin on my bf's SRT-4?! Does he even know what the hell those things can do? Seriously??

srt-4s are just a souped up neon.... sorda like how people soup up civics.... still a civic
Old 05-23-2007, 12:03 AM   #84
raychael2003

Quote:
srt-4s are just a souped up neon.... sorda like how people soup up civics.... still a civic

no, not really. You'll think neon until you get spanked by one! Trust me dude, they came with stock turbo from the factory and with a few and I mean FEW minor tweaks, you'll be surprised...try me. He or I will race you anyday...
Old 05-23-2007, 12:06 AM   #85
antichrysler
GLS member

Quote:
no, not really. You'll think neon until you get spanked by one! Trust me dude, they came with stock turbo from the factory and with a few and I mean FEW minor tweaks, you'll be surprised...try me. He or I will race you anyday...

well i know you'll win... i drive a stock mazda 3... the engine isn't even worn in yet
Old 05-23-2007, 12:07 AM   #86
raychael2003

Quote:
well i know you'll win... i drive a stock mazda 3

well you should race his mom's car then. Mazda 6...she'll be down for it!
Old 05-23-2007, 12:08 AM   #87
antichrysler
GLS member

Quote:
well you should race his mom's car then. Mazda 6...she'll be down for it!

4 cylinder or v6?
Old 05-23-2007, 12:09 AM   #88
raychael2003

Quote:
4 cylinder or v6?

4, manual
Old 05-23-2007, 12:12 AM   #89
antichrysler
GLS member

i'll race her.... and win

well once the engine is worn in... it only has 824kms on it
Old 05-23-2007, 12:13 AM   #90
troyertrain
GLS member

troyertrain is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to troyertrain Send a message via MSN to troyertrain
bleh, i dont much care for the TA your looking at. never have liked firebirds/camaros at all. people bitch about aleros being shitty, well going from an alero to a TA you will have the same problems because GM sucks at just about everything they build...

if it is what you really want (and it seems it is), then obviously you have made up your mind. and dont rely on your fiancee saying he will be able to fix everything that goes wrong with it, my g/f's dad whom has worked on cars for 30 years gets stumped over my car sometimes...
troyertrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:13 AM   #91
jackal2000
Keepin it Real

jackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jackal2000 Send a message via Yahoo to jackal2000
Quote:
what's that supposed to mean?
its a .gif image that i cant find. i know i have it at work so i will post it tomorrow.
Old 05-23-2007, 12:14 AM   #92
raychael2003

Quote:
i'll race her.... and win

well once the engine is worn in... it only has 824kms on it

how many miles is that? We're not from Canada...we use MILEAGE! lol Yeah, you will win, unless you're 500 lbs and can't launch
Old 05-23-2007, 12:16 AM   #93
antichrysler
GLS member

Quote:
how many miles is that? We're not from Canada...we use MILEAGE! lol Yeah, you will win, unless you're 500 lbs and can't launch

lol that's about 500 miles.... i just got it last saturday after my alero met it's unfortunate end

lol and i'm not 500lbs... but i've never owned a standard so i'm still mastering it as i go
Old 05-23-2007, 12:16 AM   #94
raychael2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyertrain View Post
bleh, i dont much care for the TA your looking at. never have liked firebirds/camaros at all. people bitch about aleros being shitty, well going from an alero to a TA you will have the same problems because GM sucks at just about everything they build...

if it is what you really want (and it seems it is), then obviously you have made up your mind. and dont rely on your fiancee saying he will be able to fix everything that goes wrong with it, my g/f's dad whom has worked on cars for 30 years gets stumped over my car sometimes...

I never said he could fix every possible thing that goes wrong with it, but he's a lot better and fixing stuff than I am...he can detect something from the friggin sound the car's making...But it's strictly your opinion on if you like f-bodies or not. Yes thank you...I know, every car is going to have it's quirks. How many girls do you know that drive an f-body?
Old 05-23-2007, 12:17 AM   #95
raychael2003

Quote:
lol that's about 500 miles.... i just got it last saturday after my alero met it's unfortunate end

lol and i'm not 500lbs... but i've never owned a standard so i'm still mastering it as i go

I dont know then dude! If you go from a 30 punch she might getcha...she's a mean little devil! What happened to the alero??
Old 05-23-2007, 12:19 AM   #96
HazMatt24
GLS member

HazMatt24 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I dont know then dude! If you go from a 30 punch she might getcha...she's a mean little devil! What happened to the alero??

he drove it without shifting out of first
1994 Chevy Suburban aka The Zombie Mower 4" Rancho suspension lift 2" body lift. 315/75/16 Mickey Thompson Radial M/Ts 10000K HID 12" JL W3 Subs in custom box 1000W Alpine mono amp 1F capacitor 6.5" JL mids 4X6 Pioneers in dash 450W Alpine 4 channel Dynomax cat & exhaust
2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT chameleon paint, Cadillac 22" wheels
HazMatt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:20 AM   #97
raychael2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazMatt24 View Post

are you serious? nice
Old 05-23-2007, 12:20 AM   #98
antichrysler
GLS member

Quote:

lol meh.... i didn't buy the mazda for performance... i bought it for reliability and so i have something to tide me over till i can afford what i want

alero was a piece of shit... the transmission and starter went in the course of one week... a month before that the alternator went... the same day the signal lights quit working... and found out two days ago from mazda that the entire front suspension needs to be replaced and the engine's got a gasket leak
Old 05-23-2007, 12:21 AM   #99
antichrysler
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazMatt24 View Post

that was after the transmission went

cars worth the same with a half broken transmission as fully broken transmission
Old 05-23-2007, 12:23 AM   #100
raychael2003

Quote:
lol meh.... i didn't buy the mazda for performance... i bought it for reliability and so i have something to tide me over till i can afford what i want

alero was a piece of shit... the transmission and starter went in the course of one week... a month before that the alternator went... the same day the signal lights quit working... and found out two days ago from mazda that the entire front suspension needs to be replaced and the engine's got a gasket leak

haha!!!! that's only histerically funny for me b/c that sounds like my saturn I had a year ago...went through 3 engines, 2 trannys, a radiator and some other little shit....cars....gay