Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 12-20-2004, 10:34 AM   #1
nsw151

Im pretty sure i killed my right front tire after driving 2 miles home on the rim. long story...the tire is shot but the rim is actually alright. was wondering if any 1 had a spare tire id buy of off them, or someplace were i can get them cheap. ill post pictures later today or tommrow it looks pretty funky
Old 12-20-2004, 11:56 AM   #2
bluephoAm

If you want a really cheap spare tire, find a junkyard or go talk to one of the managers or workers at a place that disposes of tires (Sears Autocenter, Walmart Tire & Lube, etc.). They can probably cut you a deal or even give it to you for free.
Old 12-20-2004, 08:58 PM   #3
bigd6983

yea what he said, if you only want it for a little while because you plan on replacing them soon? that would be your best bet, i have a spare one sitting in my garage just incase i have a blow out, i put my spare on, the next day i go get that tire mounted on my rim and there is no down time.......i think have a spare tire is a must......
Old 12-21-2004, 12:44 AM   #4
mobs241

if you have 15" rims you can get some decent tires for about 100 bucks. my front tires are mirarders sport gtx i paid 125 installed for both of them
and my rears are lemans gts. paid 105 installed for them....

i woulndt get used tires. there not worth it.
Old 12-21-2004, 10:02 AM   #5
nsw151

thanks, i ended getting my dad to take my car in and get all new 4 tires so now i got 3 spares plus that little donut. ill be buying new rims and tires in the summer. thanks for the advice
Old 12-21-2004, 10:03 AM   #6
Sno

*wonders why you didn't buy the new rims w/ all 4 new tires... that would seem to make sense... idk, it may just be me :thumbsup: but i'm glad you got that fixed lol