Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 01-08-2004, 01:00 AM   #1
customcargrills

Hi All, I have not been on here in a long time. I have updated a few things and you find all are good for Aleromod members.

1. I added a discount feature on my website for Aleromod members. All Aleromod members are now able to receive 10% off Alero grills and OSV emblems only. Just add to cart and at the bottom of the checkout page it will have textbox for "Coupon or Discount Number". In that textbox, just add the word aleromod to receive the discount.

2. About a month ago, I had added a new grill style in addition to the small mesh style I have been selling for a while. Well, I added a newer style to the lineup and need another person to test it out. Here is a picture of the actual grills I need tested:

Here is roughly what it should look like:

It should install like my other grills but will be a little shinier than the pictured installed grill set. Whoever is interested can PM me about it. I need someone who can install these in a week or less with a digital camera. I will need a deposit of $30 through paypal in order to get them out, and it will be fully refunded upon arrival of the pictures. I only need one tester.

3. News.

Well, not much but I do have a 2.4L underdrive pulley set coming out soon. It will be a pretty hot set and I have posted about it on other forums.

I'll try to come up with new grill designs, and possibly more OSV options if interest is there.
Old 01-08-2004, 09:10 PM   #2
loudalero

Well I would be willing to test this out but I have the a@d body kit so I dont think that it would fit but If I can just buy a piece from you then let me know.
Old 01-08-2004, 09:19 PM   #3
customcargrills

Quote:
Originally posted by loudalero@Jan 9 2004, 02:10 AM
Well I would be willing to test this out but I have the a@d body kit so I dont think that it would fit but If I can just buy a piece from you then let me know.
Well... I "could" use a tester for an A@D (lol... didn't know that word was banned) kit. I would be willing to refund your mesh purchase in trade for dimensions and pictures.

Where in MI are you?
Old 01-08-2004, 09:34 PM   #4
loudalero

About 20 mins east of coldwater Or litchfield Mi. And if you want the my address just let me know or pm doesn/t matter and I do have a digi cam so no problem there but on the dimensions would it be easier if I just sent a piece of paper that fits the back of the bumper that way you could get it perfect but let me know.
Old 01-08-2004, 10:23 PM   #5
Pimpalero03
V.I.P. Member

Pimpalero03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Pimpalero03
i just got my razzi kit on and would love to have that grill.. ill take it
Pimpalero03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 11:00 AM   #6
Zerocool

If you want it tested on a stock front I'd be more than willing. I don't have anything in there yet, mechanically inclined, and have the camera to get pictures back ASAP.

Thanks,
Zero (John)
Old 01-09-2004, 11:34 AM   #7
Skiboarder311
GLS member

Skiboarder311 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Skiboarder311
Hey dat there car loox kinda familiar.

If everyone else falls thru, u know i'll do it again for yah dood
Old 01-09-2004, 11:41 AM   #8
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
<--donor for the stock front end
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 12:31 PM   #9
customcargrills

loudalero Ok, you must be near the OH/IN/MI border area then.

As far as getting the fit right, I would do cardboard instead of paper and try to add about 1/2"-3/4" extra around the entire opening (if possible) so you will have some to grab to the bumper. I thought the dimensions on a A@D would be easy, so you might be able to just email them if it turns out the pattern is a rectangle.

If you don't have AOL (a lot 9.0 users have spam issues w/ my address), email me at matt@customcargrills.com

Pimpalero03 MORE MI people!! Where have you all been hiding? All I know around town is one guy who is not on the boards (I think) and I have seen the silver turbo Alero once.

Anyway, I'm all set on the grill test. Good news for you is that the grills fit stock and razzi front ends.

Zerocool & Skiboarder311 Thanks for the offer but Silentalero snagged these up really quick.

SilentaleroLook for your grills today or Monday, they should be there soon.
Old 01-10-2004, 11:35 PM   #10
misslindseysue

Silver turbo Alero? Where?!
Old 01-10-2004, 11:40 PM   #11
customcargrills

Quote:
Originally posted by misslindseysue@Jan 11 2004, 04:35 AM
Silver turbo Alero? Where?!
His name is homegrown on grandamgt.com

Seen the car once. Never seen the owner but talked to him through emails last year.
Old 01-10-2004, 11:53 PM   #12
StealthAlero1

Hey Matt, I live in Grand Rapids. I'd be willing to do it, but I, too, have a stock front.