Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2003, 07:59 PM   #41
99ALERO

Quote:
Originally posted by SweetAlero99+Dec 14 2003, 01:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SweetAlero99 @ Dec 14 2003, 01:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pimpalero03@Dec 14 2003, 09:45 AM
hey rooster ^^ i like the *** kitÂ;-) and would take that over the razzi kit, so im not biased, if i could afford it i would have it.Â;-) again the *** doesnt have that front with the big opeining like a honda ground effect
sh*t settle down kid......... i was just makin a statement. no need to get ur panties in a bunch.

oh ya...... and lemme know how molding ur plactic scoop into a metal hood goes......... [/b][/quote]
Razzi is a add on kit. A true body kit replaces the bumpers. If you like the stock look razzi is the way to go. If you want a different look, then andy's, A.E.D., or anything else is the way to go.

Old 12-31-2003, 07:59 AM   #42
bdyman

here`s my 2 cents:any body kit plastic or fiberglass a body man doin a install will make it fit
body kits to me don`t do it for me personally, you talk of the *** kit seein this kit up close it needs work the molds are decent but needs to be fit and cut and shaped to fit the car right
the only kit that makes the alero look so good is the osv kit nothing else
that`s the only kit that would ever be installed by me on my car
havin a custom car is great!!! but being subtle about it and not in ur face with it is even better
i guess iam just bablin but it`s my opinion why not take the stock bumpers and fill in the body line one smooth bumper would look fantastic!!!
not this huge honda wing and holes every where in the bumpers, and to some guys that`s fine for them, look at the street rod that won the riddler award
nothin fancy about that car the body work is all factory out side interior leather nothing fancy that`s what wins being subtle
this is just my 2 cents
like it or hate
:thumbsup:

Old 12-31-2003, 11:03 PM   #43
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
^^^i agree
Old 01-01-2004, 11:22 AM   #44
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
me too. a body kit has to be pretty speical for me to buy it

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 01-01-2004, 09:34 PM   #45
Oldsmopimp

Yea, Im not really diggin this kit.....I like the OSV kit, and thats pretty much it.

Old 01-01-2004, 10:10 PM   #46
bdyman

right the osv kit is beautiful!
our cars are not hondas or part of the fast and furious crowd, thier gm`s!
to each there own, i say,
:thumbsup:

Old 01-02-2004, 02:00 AM   #47
Swat

I like the kit, mainly becuase it is new I think. Something I haven't seen a million times over. If I was in the market to purchase a kit, I think I would go with that one.
Just my opinion.

Old 01-23-2004, 04:57 PM   #48
Qcksilver
V.I.P. Member

Qcksilver is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Qcksilver
I like it but the new kit. The front does look a lot like a GrandAm but the back end looks better I think than the back end on the *** kit. The front end of the *** kit I think is better than this new kits front end. Looks cleaner I think with still giving the flare of ground effects. Anyway, just my opinion as well. I want to get a kit also but just don't know which way to go yet.
Closed Thread