Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Midwest

Old 07-23-2009, 10:36 PM   #81
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I'll 98% be there.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:42 PM   #82
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
hell ya cmon out dude be great to have ya
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 12:28 AM   #83
jturkey69
V.I.P. Member

jturkey69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to jturkey69
sorry bro...no alero yet, and still no funds...have to swap trannies on the LT1 wagon, so thats a no go either...I will be back though...dont you guys worry...
2005 Nissan Altima SE-R 6spd MODDED! (wifes pocket rocket)
1998 Ford Explorer AWD 5.0...modded, and fun DD

jturkey69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:47 AM   #84
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
dude you can still come to the meet, everyone would love to see ya
Old 07-26-2009, 03:31 AM   #85
PappaSmurf
GLS member

PappaSmurf is on a distinguished road
Aaron, get at me about caravaning again. I am STILL trying to get the wife to go. I got the bills caught up so hopefully I will be rolling either behind or in front of you. LOL
-Smurf-
Old 07-26-2009, 04:06 AM   #86
bigdaddyD
GL Member

bigdaddyD is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to bigdaddyD
I'm not going to able to go now, wife just went on maternity leave so I'm down to just one income, and I gotta figure out how I'm gonna pay this $5k school bill.

Cardomain
GM Tunerz.com
bigdaddyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 04:16 AM   #87
_01Alero_
A.S.S. Translator

_01Alero_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Alright smurf.... Umm.... not a big deal to me about meeting up again to head on up. It is awesome that you can come man....This is going to be Great!!.... I will try and figure out a good place for us to meet up. So I will hit you up on here later....
Old 07-26-2009, 09:13 AM   #88
bdyman
GLS member

smurf it will be a great time, and aaron can translate for ya
Old 07-26-2009, 09:29 AM   #89
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Who's going to SM '09?

- bdyman
- PappaSmurf
- _01Alero_
- kwhauck + circeansleeper
- Oldsman
- oldsnut
- Cliff8928
- [ion] C2
- XanderWifi

Tentative Total: 9
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:41 AM   #90
bdyman
GLS member

yes sir you are correct, lets hope all 9 people will show up
Old 07-26-2009, 06:52 PM   #91
PappaSmurf
GLS member

Okay, so here is the plans for me, after talking to the wife this morning.
I (we) will probably be leaving friday morning and driving straight through, partying with all of you till sunday afternoon and then heading out.
My questions are; (1) where are we staying? Do I need to make reservations?
(2) I know that food and entertainment is provided, alcohol is not. Is there anything we need to pay for (such as registration, tipping in for the food)? I will be DAMNED if the shit with Manwhore at ASS happens this time. Someone can EXPECT an ass-whuuupen'! LOL

And how much does the state of indiana charge for green Chem-sticks? ROTFLMAO
-Smurf-
Old 07-26-2009, 07:03 PM   #92
mfuller

Sorry, but I can't make this one. Family reunion that day.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:32 PM   #93
_01Alero_
A.S.S. Translator

_01Alero_ is an unknown quantity at this point
well smurf, we may not be able to meet up this time then... I am working that friday, and I wont get off of work until around 1 - 2am on saturday morning, and will be heading up straight from work. So meeting up to caravan this time may be out... But we can caravan back through Indy if you would like on the way home sunday... Oh and I'm pretty sure that no manwhorishness will be going on this time around haha....

Talk to bdyman about the sleeping/staying situation. Not sure how all that will be going down. And for god sakes bring some good alcohol. Im not sure wtf I'm going to bring, but ehh, I'll figure something out. And tipping in for the food and such I would be down for that if chris wants us to.
Im just speaking out of my ass considering I'm not even organizing this hahaha. So bdyman feel free to translate my entire post with correct info/your organization skills for this meet ha.... _01Alero_ Translations allows this Translation provided by Bdyman only...All others will be fined within accordance of this amendment to the copy written consent of _01Alero_ Translations. Any person/persons to ignore this provision will have to forfeit their pink slip for their alero to _01Alero_ without refusal.
(like how organized that is bwah)....
Anyway, enough of my banter.

Sorry to hear that mfuller, would have been nice to meet up with you. Maybe some other time! Have fun at the family reunion, as much as you possibly can at those... Never was a fan myself of reunions ha.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:09 AM   #94
bdyman
GLS member

smurf, you are coming to ms.bdymans house, there is no charge never is for our meets, food guys dont worry its on me, sleeping no worries again she has plenty of room for everyone to sleep again all free

booze we are providing booze just not beer we drink the hard stuff, all i want form everyone is to show up and have a freakin blast!!!
Old 07-27-2009, 01:18 AM   #95
KenshinZero
GLS member

KenshinZero is an unknown quantity at this point
I have that weekend off, so there is a really good chance ill be going.
KenshinZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:40 AM   #96
PappaSmurf
GLS member

Aaron,
look into my eyessssss.....you are now getting sleeeeeeeeppppyyyyyyy. YOU ARE NOT WORKING THAT FRIDAY, CAUSE YOU WILL ASK FOR THE 21-23 OFF FROM WORK, TOMMOROW!

Did it work? LMAO

I will probably NOT be bringing anything alcohol wise as it is HIGHLY illegal to be crossing state lines with alcohol in the vehicle. Plus I will also be bringing my firearm, as I feel unsafe leaving it at the house if my wife and kid come with me. Hope you don't mind bdyman, it WILL be either on my body or in the car AT ALL TIMES! Like I said, I just dont feel right leaving it here, even locked in the safe by itself.

Bdyman,
Your girls house???? I don't know bout that...Nothing against your girl or anything, its just that I have a 10 month old son and I don't want him waking anyone up in the middle of the night. I know how he can be. LOL

Oh yeah, BTW....dude STFU, I am pitching in for food and alcohol. I appreciate and UNDERSTAND that you are organizing this, but you AIN'T paying for ALL of it. REMEMBER the conversation we had at homecoming, I know your situation as you know mine.
If you find money in your pocket after all is said and done, I dont wanna hear a damn thang! LOL and maybe some (MORE) cum stain on your tailpipe. ROTFLMAO.
-Smurf-
Old 07-27-2009, 02:41 AM   #97
PappaSmurf
GLS member

Hey It's ASS part 2...
Alero SUMMER Show.
hahahahahaha
LMAO
-Smurf-
Old 07-27-2009, 02:45 AM   #98
KenshinZero
GLS member

KenshinZero is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PappaSmurf View Post
Aaron,
look into my eyessssss.....you are now getting sleeeeeeeeppppyyyyyyy. YOU ARE NOT WORKING THAT FRIDAY, CAUSE YOU WILL ASK FOR THE 21-23 OFF FROM WORK, TOMMOROW!

Did it work? LMAO

I will probably NOT be bringing anything alcohol wise as it is HIGHLY illegal to be crossing state lines with alcohol in the vehicle. Plus I will also be bringing my firearm, as I feel unsafe leaving it at the house if my wife and kid come with me. Hope you don't mind bdyman, it WILL be either on my body or in the car AT ALL TIMES! Like I said, I just dont feel right leaving it here, even locked in the safe by itself.

Bdyman,
Your girls house???? I don't know bout that...Nothing against your girl or anything, its just that I have a 10 month old son and I don't want him waking anyone up in the middle of the night. I know how he can be. LOL

Oh yeah, BTW....dude STFU, I am pitching in for food and alcohol. I appreciate and UNDERSTAND that you are organizing this, but you AIN'T paying for ALL of it. REMEMBER the conversation we had at homecoming, I know your situation as you know mine.
If you find money in your pocket after all is said and done, I dont wanna hear a damn thang! LOL and maybe some (MORE) cum stain on your tailpipe. ROTFLMAO.
-Smurf-

dont lie, your gonna hold me up for my header.....
KenshinZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:50 AM   #99
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
^^^hahaha
heineck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:50 AM   #100
PappaSmurf
GLS member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenshinZero View Post
dont lie, your gonna hold me up for my header.....

That one actually made me pee myself a little, LOL J/K

I am so like, you wouldnt even know it was there.
-Smurf-