Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 12:44 AM   #81
heineck
A-mod Pirate

heineck will become famous soon enoughheineck will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heineck
haha u caught him doin the "2 sec quick check"
Old 06-23-2010, 01:13 AM   #82
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha wow snapped just as I was rubbing my nose
Old 06-23-2010, 08:41 PM   #83
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
"just rubbing"

Dude I was sitting there for like 3 minutes waiting for you to put your arm down

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 06-25-2010, 09:49 AM   #84
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
hey were is all the other pics????/

Anyone got high quality pic of the hooter girls with my car and the others. if so send them to me.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:32 PM   #85
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

strtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to strtrydr Send a message via MSN to strtrydr Send a message via Yahoo to strtrydr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsman View Post
hey were is all the other pics????/

Anyone got high quality pic of the hooter girls with my car and the others. if so send them to me.

Hey send me your email and I will pack up my 14.1MP images of them and your car.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:13 PM   #86
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
I know Smurf has a bunch he still has to get off his camera.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:34 PM   #87
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

cavaliers60 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60

Oldsman.... If the car wasn't there, this would pretty much qualify as an all male 3'some...... What the heck were they doing?
Old 06-25-2010, 05:40 PM   #88
[ion] C2
636 whp

Old 06-25-2010, 06:03 PM   #89
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavaliers60 View Post

Oldsman.... If the car wasn't there, this would pretty much qualify as an all male 3'some...... What the heck were they doing?

LOL.........it's called tighting the caliper nut and crazy smashed my wrist and i was waiting for him to do it again and i was going crack him one. However if One Nut didn't lose his nuts this wouldn't have happen.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:26 AM   #90
Apocalips
GX Member

Apocalips is on a distinguished road
nice pic guys
Old 07-20-2010, 12:56 AM   #91
jturkey69
V.I.P. Member

jturkey69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to jturkey69
too awesome!!!..Linda signed your car???...dam!! I am still hoping to make it next year...maybe not have an Alero just yet though......
2005 Nissan Altima SE-R 6spd MODDED! (wifes pocket rocket)
1998 Ford Explorer AWD 5.0...modded, and fun DD

Old 11-23-2010, 05:30 PM   #92
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You call him "One Nut", now I know how you know. It's good to know that you go for men of that "caliper"

www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 11-23-2010, 06:14 PM   #93
Ttop191
GLS member

Ttop191 will become famous soon enoughTtop191 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ttop191 Send a message via MSN to Ttop191
playing jesus again ken?

and yeah...totally looks like he's giving him the reach around...

and one question...
Why is Nate not in this pic?
Old 11-23-2010, 06:17 PM   #94
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Yeah, I was looking for my Hooter's girl pic and never seen this pic before.

Nate's not here because he was so totally going to come out to ASS, then his mommy wouldn't let him, on top of his car wasn't running right. Also he didn't have enough clean laundry, and he lost his GPS and all the maps were sold out in all the stores within 100 miles of him and the only store that had a map, he couldn't find, because, he didn't have a map. Let's also not forget that he had a killer bugger inside his nose and he couldn't get it and it was causing a serious sinus problem inside his right wrist and since his wrist was in so much pain the hair on his pinky toe got infected, BTW he didn't say which pinky toe it was. O yeah, every gas station around him was only selling gas for people that were staying local in an effort to help his local ecomony. They put an additive in there that if the car drove 101 miles away, it would stall.

www.facebook.com/kb0177

Last edited by Redog : 11-23-2010 at 06:23 PM.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:20 PM   #95
Ttop191
GLS member

Ttop191 will become famous soon enoughTtop191 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ttop191 Send a message via MSN to Ttop191
but he belongs in this pic...
Old 11-23-2010, 06:35 PM   #96
jturkey69
V.I.P. Member

jturkey69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to jturkey69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
Yeah, I was looking for my Hooter's girl pic and never seen this pic before.

Nate's not here because he was so totally going to come out to ASS, then his mommy wouldn't let him, on top of his car wasn't running right. Also he didn't have enough clean laundry, and he lost his GPS and all the maps were sold out in all the stores within 100 miles of him and the only store that had a map, he couldn't find, because, he didn't have a map. Let's also not forget that he had a killer bugger inside his nose and he couldn't get it and it was causing a serious sinus problem inside his right wrist and since his wrist was in so much pain the hair on his pinky toe got infected, BTW he didn't say which pinky toe it was. O yeah, every gas station around him was only selling gas for people that were staying local in an effort to help his local ecomony. They put an additive in there that if the car drove 101 miles away, it would stall.
ROFLMAO!!! I have to wonder Ken...did you think a lil bit for that response?...lol too funny!
2005 Nissan Altima SE-R 6spd MODDED! (wifes pocket rocket)
1998 Ford Explorer AWD 5.0...modded, and fun DD

Old 11-23-2010, 07:38 PM   #97
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

Send a message via AIM to cavaliers60 Send a message via MSN to cavaliers60 Send a message via Yahoo to cavaliers60
google maps does wonders for people who can't find one at a store.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:48 PM   #98
strtrydr
Premier V.I.P. Member

strtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond reputestrtrydr has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to strtrydr Send a message via MSN to strtrydr Send a message via Yahoo to strtrydr
Quote:
google maps does wonders for people who can't find one at a store.

/facepalm
Old 11-23-2010, 07:51 PM   #99
cavaliers60
Captain Funpark

Why facepalm? If your excuse is you can't find a map, Get one online from google Maps (or mapquest). Zoom in however much you need to, print the page. It's not hard. I've done it once because I didn't have my handy map book with me...
Old 11-23-2010, 10:08 PM   #100
Chris2000
GL Member

Chris2000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Why facepalm? If your excuse is you can't find a map, Get one online from google Maps (or mapquest). Zoom in however much you need to, print the page. It's not hard. I've done it once because I didn't have my handy map book with me...

dood re-read redog's post
Closed Thread