Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Regional Discussions & Meets > Midwest

Old 08-26-2009, 10:29 PM   #61
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
i live 10 mins from midway airport, so who ever decides to fly in i can come and pick up, no my area is bad lol ask scot
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:49 PM   #62
Old's Wife
FIRST LADY OF THE ALERO CHAPTER

Old's Wife is on a distinguished road
This is great, I am glad to see everyone gearing up to come to the fall meet and welcome Jackal home. We will have a great time! Who else is in for coming???????

I think we all understand the concern regarding meets in the immediate future but know this, the last situation is being handled correctly and that issue is being resolved.

As for this meet, this is about Jackal and for Jackal, nothing will stop this meet from happening.

For some of you not up on the stats: Jackal has been a long time member to the Aleromod community, additionally, has not missed an ASS in 6 years, this year he could not make it because he was in Baghdad making sure we are safe.

This welcome-home, A.S.S part 2 will happen! Why you ask?, because it if does not go off without a hitch, I will become very angry, ASK A.S.S comers how that will turnout. Also because I am the finance nazi!!!! LOL

Old's Wife
Old's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:54 PM   #63
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
I've been wanting to fly out to a meet since the last time I was at Scot and Mo's house, of cousre I drove that time since we were in the SE Michigan area that weekend visiting linda's friends.

I think Linda will be all for me going but not her. Her friend will be having her baby sometime after that and her and Adam will be flying out to see them and help her out for a weekend or so

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:36 PM   #64
99alerogirl
Female.

99alerogirl will become famous soon enough
uh oooh redog will be flying solo?
99alerogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 12:44 AM   #65
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old's Wife View Post
This is great, I am glad to see everyone gearing up to come to the fall meet and welcome Jackal home. We will have a great time! Who else is in for coming???????

I think we all understand the concern regarding meets in the immediate future but know this, the last situation is being handled correctly and that issue is being resolved.

As for this meet, this is about Jackal and for Jackal, nothing will stop this meet from happening.

For some of you not up on the stats: Jackal has been a long time member to the Aleromod community, additionally, has not missed an ASS in 6 years, this year he could not make it because he was in Baghdad making sure we are safe.

This welcome-home, A.S.S part 2 will happen! Why you ask?, because it if does not go off without a hitch, I will become very angry, ASK A.S.S comers how that will turnout. Also because I am the finance nazi!!!! LOL

Old's Wife
He was there in spirit and our minds so I say his record stands!!!!!!

And you sure as hell know he would have been their if it wasn't for his Uncle.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 12:48 AM   #66
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
well i wont be able to make it. but have fun everyone!!! heres an early welcome home for ya jon....WELCOME HOME! since im not gonna get to say it in person
Old 08-27-2009, 01:15 AM   #67
hok666
GLS member

hok666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
dude no worries, no one else will never steal or yell at a wife again, we all have learned a lesson, our sheilds are up so please dont let what happened to me and cath affect you coming down for this meet

the midwest group is real tight we all stick together so everything is fine, im sure scot and mo would love to have ya

yes im the ninja, you never know when i might sneak up on ya

I might, but I just got laid off on monday, and decided to be lazy the past three days especially for my birthday and change the plugs and wires.. But I think I'm going to put my original plugs back in tomorrow and wait til autozone or who ever get the ones I want in stock.

I guess the point of the above paragraph (if you can call it that) was to state I finally got off my @ss today and decided to get the form for unemployment, but I dont really want to live off that BS so I have already applied for 3-4 jobs before and after getting laid off... I do need some encouragement if anybody wants to give it...:P sorry for thread jacking...
hok666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 01:35 AM   #68
_01Alero_
A.S.S. Translator

_01Alero_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Love ya hok! haha...

Im not sure if I can make this meet, but I will see what I can do... Put me down as a maybe at this moment... But I am going to try to make it...
Old 08-27-2009, 02:03 AM   #69
Cliff8928

Cliff8928 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Cliff8928 Send a message via AIM to Cliff8928
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
i live 10 mins from midway airport, so who ever decides to fly in i can come and pick up, no my area is bad lol ask scot

I also work right by O'Hare too... (So does Old's Wife). So depending on the time of day that would be possible too..
2004 Corvette Convertible M6
1994 Chevy Beretta - Quad4/M5
Cliff8928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 09:50 AM   #70
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

Bad99Olds is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bad99Olds
Quote:
Originally Posted by hok666 View Post
I might, but I just got laid off on monday, and decided to be lazy the past three days especially for my birthday and change the plugs and wires.. But I think I'm going to put my original plugs back in tomorrow and wait til autozone or who ever get the ones I want in stock.

I guess the point of the above paragraph (if you can call it that) was to state I finally got off my @ss today and decided to get the form for unemployment, but I dont really want to live off that BS so I have already applied for 3-4 jobs before and after getting laid off... I do need some encouragement if anybody wants to give it...:P sorry for thread jacking...

You are a person of tremendous worth. Your last employer was an idiot to lay you off. Hundreds of prospective employers in your area are jumping at the chance to hire someone with your combination of skills, intellect, and personality. You will succeed!
Bad99Olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:13 AM   #71
surreal_awakening
GL Member

surreal_awakening is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to surreal_awakening
That was inspiring
surreal_awakening is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 12:34 PM   #72
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad99Olds View Post
You are a person of tremendous worth. Your last employer was an idiot to lay you off. Hundreds of prospective employers in your area are jumping at the chance to hire someone with your combination of skills, intellect, and personality. You will succeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by surreal_awakening View Post
That was inspiring

holy crap!!! serious words of faith from bad!!!!
Old 08-27-2009, 01:26 PM   #73
hok666
GLS member

hok666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad99Olds View Post

that was really inspiring, they called me a couple of hours ago and asked me to come back not the greatest job in the world, but I have been looking online all day and have applied to 2-3 different jobs ranging from welding to manufacturing to computers.. so we will see how it goes.. Ill keep everybody posted especially if I get this job doing TIG welding and Brake Press...
hok666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 01:27 PM   #74
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

Bad99Olds is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bad99Olds
Haha see I do have my moments. Feel free to rep that. Lol.
Bad99Olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 02:04 PM   #75
dhurst765
GX Member

dhurst765 is on a distinguished road
where is the meet at is it in chicago ill see if i can come but dont know if i will have the money for gas cause i still dont have a job
dhurst765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 02:07 PM   #76
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Oldsmans house in Joliet.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 03:08 PM   #77
jackal2000
Keepin it Real

jackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond reputejackal2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jackal2000 Send a message via Yahoo to jackal2000
i am excite.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:24 PM   #78
PappaSmurf
GLS member

PappaSmurf is on a distinguished road
I am Smurf, Nice to meet you ecite^^^^Welcome to the boards and Clear Your Corners.
LOL
-Smurf-
Old 08-27-2009, 06:37 PM   #79
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff8928 View Post
I also work right by O'Hare too... (So does Old's Wife). So depending on the time of day that would be possible too..

so let`s set this plan in stone shall we
the chicago people that are close to o`hare should go pick up from that air port
im 10 minutes from midway, people who fly into midway i`ll pick up

boom done!!!

great sucsess!!!
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 08:28 PM   #80
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
^^ Well you'll be picking me up then!

Linda is going to flying out to see her friend after her baby is born, so she's going to fly out then and I'm going to fly out in October for this!!

What times should I plan on flying in/out then?

I can get a fare on Southwest (they don't fly into O'Hare) for $109 each way from Philly (PHL airport code) it's only a 2h 25m flight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99alerogirl View Post
uh oooh redog will be flying solo?

Yeah and I call a room!!! I'll share with ya

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote