Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Audio, Video & Security

Old 04-25-2013, 03:30 PM   #1
negolien
GL Member

negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien
Couple of pics & small audio file

Hey all,

I haven't put up any pics I don't think of my 2001 Alero sedan with the 3400 engine and the Gold Package. The Audio is the monsoon package with the stock 6x9s replaced with Soundstream SST6.9. The Amps a Kenwood KAC-8105D running a jackhammer JH4512X2D enclosure.

I' am going to an occupational therapy session and took a couple pics while taking out the trash. It's got a short audio file nothing loud and I don't even think the amp was on to be honest lol. I will take some more pics and some longer louder audio and put it up when I get back from threapy.

negolien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:45 PM   #2
negolien
GL Member

negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien
LOL ewww I have to say the audio from my camera sounds like crap lol. I recorded more audio but it sounds so horrible over that camera it's not even funny. Any reason the audio came in so bad? Sounds good to me live so kinda odd to me. Maybe the camera video cant capture the bass for some reason. The clip on here now sounds fine the ones I recorded just now sound like SH*T...

Last edited by negolien : 04-25-2013 at 05:48 PM.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:48 PM   #3
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
whats with the audio recording? all it is is linkin park? i dont hear or see serious pounding from the sound system.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:03 PM   #4
negolien
GL Member

Guess ya didn't read the post above yours lol. I'll upload a bit to show you what I mean..

Last edited by negolien : 04-25-2013 at 06:31 PM.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:35 PM   #5
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
better! you need to play some rap to get them really going.

why you still using stock headunit?
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:29 AM   #6
negolien
GL Member

Meh... I can get it rocking with Linkin park and Jay Z I just couldn't stand the audio thru the camera. I take it that the audio has something to do with the lows not carrying right on the camera then?

I' am getting a little on the old side for having beat but I still find it amusing when I pull up to a light at night and hit so hard I bump the guy in front of me's rear view mirror to normal from night mode. If I wasn't already partially def from weapons fire I would be from the beat lol.

I think Fry's did a great job on the install. Though they had originally wanted to sell me a lower MTX package I decided to match the Kenwood KAC-8105D with the JH4512X2D enclosure. It does pretty decent for the price. I got my audio on sale for around $400 w/ cables and install a couple of years ago. I picked up a Clifford Matrix 1x installed at the same time for about the same price. I think some processing and a new deck would go a long way. I didn't want to mess with the HU at the time. I had planned on upgrading to a Nav HU but didn't have the time. Anyone know the specs on the Monsoon package HU?

Last edited by negolien : 04-26-2013 at 03:05 AM. Reason: spelling