Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > At The Track

Old 08-14-2013, 11:10 PM   #81
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah money is tight atm but hpt is in the near future. High today was 74, last pass was 66 degrees out. Which i ran a 15.2... But yes i have no way to track iat and all that. Plus the ses light came on during a pass, gotta replace map sensor.

Two pics

Fisdad came!

Oldsnut is my Hero!
Meet Destiny, shes a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS, F40 6MT swap. (#2 of 3)
2/24/14 - 200,000 miles body/motor. 22,300 on F40.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
He would Plasti Dip his pecker if he could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipnitty View Post
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.
sleepyalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 04:34 AM   #82
sleepyalero
GLS member

sleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond reputesleepyalero has a reputation beyond repute
Page 1 edited, this thread will be used for all my 1/4 mile time updates, yesterday i fluxuated from 15.2 - 15.6 ... The 15.6 was my bad because i was sitting, waiting for a chrysler 200 to stage and he was taking for ever, my luck i looked away for a sec from the tree, once i looked back the 200 already took off... Fk. So my first run suffered a 15.6 but, from there on it was constant 15.2-15.4's.

Anyway stay tuned for more.

Best RT's last night is .022 .090 .117

Oh dont know if i updated, but best run of the night was a 15.25 at 91mph flat. (To lazy to look at last page)

And my ses light came on on my.... 4th pass? Ran to autozone after the track, bad map sensot, so i replaced that after the track.

Made a total of 7 passes, only got 6 tickets though because they messed up on one of them so im very curious what i ran on that "missing" slip. Guess ill never know.
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
A girl touched my Pee Pee. So you can say things are getting pretty serious for me.

Last edited by sleepyalero : 08-15-2013 at 04:39 AM.
Old 08-15-2013, 02:54 PM   #83
03Sleepr
Premier V.I.P. Member

03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute03Sleepr has a reputation beyond repute
Sleepy, get an ultra gauge and you can track iats and almost anything you need.
03Sleepr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 04:16 PM   #84
sleepyalero
GLS member

Ive thought about that as well. Hmmm
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-15-2013, 06:58 PM   #85
jeffrey1990
GX Member

jeffrey1990 is on a distinguished road
what about a scan guage
Old 08-15-2013, 07:34 PM   #86
sleepyalero
GLS member

Isn't that the Same thing?
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-15-2013, 07:47 PM   #87
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
I think jeff is thinking of the interceptor scan gauges... they'll provide instant readings but don't actually log the results... so you'd have to keep an eye on it going down the track to see what it's reporting... i think the ultra one 03sleepr is thinking actually logs the fata much like hp tuners bit not quite as in depth...

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 09:43 PM   #88
sleepyalero
GLS member

Ahh gotcha, bad thing is you cant tune things with a ultra gauge haha
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-16-2013, 10:56 PM   #89
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
At least I only had the second slowest car on the track! I did beat the Mini Cooper! lol

I'm still pissed that they messed up on your slip. I am also curious about that run. I was to busy texting and rocking out in the car to look up at the time until it was to late.
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
fisdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 12:36 AM   #90
sleepyalero
GLS member

Haha yeah i wish i got that slip
Oldsnut is my Hero!
Quote:
Quote: