Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Common Questions & Troubleshooting

Old 03-28-2009, 05:49 AM   #21
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnie View Post
i dont trust mechanics. When I bought my car everything they said they did I had checked and or redone....but to each his own....only other thing you can do is to start checking the hvac controls to make sure everything is plugged in. Check the blow motor resistor to see if it is plugged in correctly. Check the blow motor relay to make sure it is fine as well, should be under the hood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusWill View Post
I watched it done, I know the guy, I saw that the 'old' resistor was already a replacement. He said the new one probably wouldn't do any good, put it in, and then nothing. The fuses and relays are good too.

Quote:
Checked it out. One of the relays was still good, but unfortunately it was the wrong one. LOL

Thanks guys.
Heeeeyyyyyy I gets no props......?

Glad you figured it out!
Old 03-28-2009, 06:27 AM   #22
CactusWill
GLS member

CactusWill is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnie View Post
Heeeeyyyyyy I gets no props......?

Glad you figured it out!

Yeah, I know... But the old relay was good, it was just the wrong one for the car, thats all
CactusWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:57 AM   #23
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah, I know... But the old relay was good, it was just the wrong one for the car, thats all
Gotcha!