Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 01-10-2006, 03:53 PM   #1
eag182
V.I.P. Member

eag182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Store/Site purchased: I could only find it here. Its made by an English company, which doesn't distrbute much in the US.
Cost/Shipping: $8 for polish, about $5 or so for shipping. Shipping decided to take its sweet ole time so it took about 2 weeks to get to my house

Initial product impressions, quality: Decent waterspot remover for glass.
Instructions, good, bad, none, etc: Use it like any other polish
Installation notes, easy, hard, PITA: I used a craftsman random orbiter I got from Sears for about $25. I applied the polish to the orbiter terry cloth cover and went at it. I went very slow, making sure the polish would do its thing. Doing this by hand produces little results, at least on my (99) car.

Performance, appearance opinions: I had some baaaaaad water spots on my sunroof. I spent probably more than an hour alone on this piece of glass. I went wicked slow with the polisher and used quite a bit of polish and you can see the results below. Unfortunately (and fortunately) the polish was good enough such that I could not get a picture of the waterspots because my camera didn't see them (they were apparent enough) to be auto focused on. Sooooo, here's a nice resulting reflection of using the polish:

I would give this product a 4/5. Takes much patience, but gets 85% of the imperfections off the glass.

eag182 is offline   Reply With Quote