Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 02-02-2008, 09:13 AM   #21
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
the razzi kit is made out of a material called fiberflex, it repairs like a plastic bumper, but it`s made of allot of materials according to razzi, i had to fix one didnt see the ISO code so i called them and they told me it repairs like plastic and it does they were right
my only problem with the forbidden kit is the fitment issue at the headlights, the rear is not to bad but with any glass kit you are always going to have problems and ya have to make it fit if you had the kit molded to the 1/4`s and the fenders in the cold or the heat if its done incorrectly yes you will have issues, but if its just bolted on there should be no problems
the thickness of the glass really has no affect on how it fits its how the kit was made like the forbidden kit seems like they molded the bumperin the wrong shape always a problem at the headlights
all the kits i have worked on i would have to say the quality of the forbidden kit is real good, so is the razzi, but it all depends on the tech installing as well, and the preping is huge too, find a good shop that does custom work or has tech with experience installing kits you should have no problems
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 10:23 AM   #22
rollinpropercc3
GX Member

rollinpropercc3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to rollinpropercc3
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsnut View Post
$600 +shipping

do we have an ETA for the OSV kit...i know the last time i read the thread ya'll were looking for someone to donate thier car...

$100 diff for the OSV, i'd rather do that...love the look
Old 02-02-2008, 11:05 AM   #23
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Sburke wants to be the donor car but needs to get leave OK'd by commander. He also needs to speak with bodykits.

Here is link to thread.
http://www.aleromod.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20295

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 12:09 PM   #24
420olds
GX Member

Location: SLC,Utah _______________________ '02 3400SFI V-6 coupe
420olds is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiny alero View Post
perfect fit if u get it from AAS not the ebay knock off.
i got one off e-bay am i going to have fittment issues?
Old 02-04-2008, 10:38 AM   #25
rollinpropercc3
GX Member

rollinpropercc3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to rollinpropercc3
i've got some money coming in from taxes and year end bonus money my job owes me so...ill pic it up soon and pics will follw...thanx guys
Old 02-04-2008, 10:52 AM   #26
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420olds View Post
probably
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 12:03 PM   #27
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420olds View Post

I think there is a member here who had a serious issue with the one he got off line.
paulyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 05:14 PM   #28
SittinOnChrome
GL Member

SittinOnChrome is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnChrome Send a message via Yahoo to SittinOnChrome
do members of this site get some kind of discount at andys autosport? I thought I read something said in a previous thread about it, cant remember....
SittinOnChrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 05:46 PM   #29
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
not anymore, all those discounts are like dead, aleromod isn't really one of the top car sites like cobaltss.net or j-body.org
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 11:16 AM   #30
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
the kits 500 right now off of AAS.......
paulyb is offline   Reply With Quote