Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Product Reviews

Old 11-19-2003, 12:32 AM   #1
Grouch

Quote:
Originally posted by "alerov6"+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("alerov6")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I bought this setup from joel (soundxtreme) and brent (sweetalero) about 3 months ago, I didnt post a review on them because I didnt install them right. Today I finally fixed the problem I had and now I know it was a good investment. The setup is kyb's front and rear with coilovers, the problem I had was that I didnt put the stock bearing plates in the front struts, so the front kept on making a noise like it was bottoming out. The ride is almost like stock now. Another thing, kyb's can take a beating, I have been over pot holes and big bumps and there still like brand new.I paid about 600$ for all whole setup. I would suggest buying these if joel and brent ever plan on making these again.[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-"alerov6"

Well I cant get a digi cam to take the pics of the setup in my car but heres a pic of them from aleroperformance, this pic is the setup i have in my car now.

http://www.wcnet.org/~dmg/kybcoilover.jpg
[/quote]