Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > New Member Introductions

Old 12-01-2010, 10:19 AM   #21
rkl84
GX Member

rkl84 is on a distinguished road
FlyingSpoon, I was recently checking those same mirrors out on ebay. I don't know how I feel about them, I'm going to look for pics of Alero's with those mirrors on and try to get a feel for it. It's a very good price though, and relatively close to me!

Lucalare, thanks for the reassurance! I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only cheap Olds enthusiast on here! lol

Last edited by rkl84 : 12-01-2010 at 10:49 AM.
rkl84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:22 AM   #22
Lucalare
GLS member

Lucalare is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Lucalare
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkl84 View Post
FlyingSpoon, I was recently checking those same lights out on ebay. I don't know how I feel about them, I'm going to look for pics of Alero's with those mirrors on and try to get a feel for it. It's a very good price though, and relatively close to me!

Lucalare, thanks for the reassurance! I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only cheap Olds enthusiast on here! lol

On mine I have a WAI, Pacesetter cat-back (which I intend to change the muffler on), an LED dome light from oznium, and a shmucked fender I need to replace. Even with an almost stock car I still hope to get to ASS next year.
Lucalare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 06:35 PM   #23
Thewolf
GX Member

Thewolf is on a distinguished road
Welcome another Ontario member! We hope to see you in the summertime (for the meet) lol.
Thewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 04:06 PM   #24
Alero_turbo13
GX Member

Alero_turbo13 is on a distinguished road
Where is this meet it sounds like fun. When is it?
Alero_turbo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 04:31 PM   #25
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alero_turbo13 View Post
Where is this meet it sounds like fun. When is it?

The meet we had already was the beginning of November, the summer one is still in the initial planning stages for the summer... If we can caravan to ASS in June, it is in Lansing, Michigan...

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:10 PM   #26
a4d2a0m
GL Member

a4d2a0m is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the site!.. I like the lego app picture.

a4d2a0m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:44 PM   #27
alero_bmxer
GL Member

alero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond reputealero_bmxer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkl84 View Post
FlyingSpoon, I was recently checking those same mirrors out on ebay. I don't know how I feel about them, I'm going to look for pics of Alero's with those mirrors on and try to get a feel for it. It's a very good price though, and relatively close to me!

here ya go!
[ion] C2 - I ran her hard, on nothing but the bare ground. After easing into it and progressively pushing down harder I could feel the pressure building and once it peaked I let off and she gave a loud cry from the blow off valve.
Ttop191 - ^ because your car is the only thing that will suck and blow that you can actually successfully get within 25 feet of

Last edited by alero_bmxer : 01-08-2011 at 11:27 PM.
alero_bmxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:12 AM   #28
rkl84
GX Member

rkl84 is on a distinguished road
alero bmxer, wicked pics!! thanks!! Is that your car? I like the rims!
rkl84 is offline   Reply With Quote