Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 12:50 PM   #21
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
"Those that stop learning, whether they are 20 or 80, are old. Those that keep on learning stay young" -- Henry Ford

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 08-12-2008, 12:59 PM   #22
Bmorezcmunee
GX Member

Bmorezcmunee is on a distinguished road
*sniff* *sniff* anyone body smell that? somebody just got shit on
Old 08-12-2008, 11:00 PM   #23
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
"Those that stop learning, whether they are 20 or 80, are old. Those that keep on learning stay young" -- Henry Ford

wow thanks alero dad your my effin hero.............that whole radio wire hook up thing was the worst idea i ever heard.......i tried following a footstep you took and it turned out like shit. sorry im not a big effing success like you

anyeffing ways, you think im wimpering and whinning, thats your perspective not mine, you post your sorry ass sob stories all the damn time about your poor poor fuel pump and your precious dash, and how you have to live life day by day racing your car

your how old 30? 40? and you act like the LA1 is a way of effing life, its seriously pathetic you cant effing look past that its a effing car, its a effing plan jane motor, and you make it out to be GM's most hailed and appraised motor.......pisses me off your making this whole life of V6 fast lane life your responsibility to rub off on anyone you feel threatened by, its like you have to argue with someone if its not done the way youve done it.......but as i recall you dont do anything to your car.....you critisize me for this off the shelf bull shit, when your effing ass just sees something you like and your like "oh cool ill buy this" and then just hand your car to your mechanic and say "here put this on"...........yeah you must be the most respected person here

you cant effing accept the fact that i have an opinion, my opinion that i do not prefer your favorite v6.........thats my effing opinion not yours, and since you have a v6 as well you feel its your obligation to shit piss about it, and thats exactly why we cant keep consistant people around on this board cause its people like you that have to religiously pound someone for not having the exact opinion of yours..........god damn
Old 08-12-2008, 11:32 PM   #24
01oldsgls
GL Member

01oldsgls is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmorezcmunee View Post
*sniff* *sniff* anyone body smell that? somebody just got shit on

nope, that was the the smell 100 miles away of the shit -alero- just took on redog lol

look we all know the la1 is not the greatest powerplant to modify, yet many of us still do. anyone on this god damn bored has every right to complain about any eff up gm makes, becuase lord knows there has been enough, as well as a lot of successes, its a mixed bag. like -alero- said, he still mods his car, still drives it, still trusts his life with it. just because he thinks that the fuel system in the la1 blows, which imo it does, doesnt mean he needs to get shit on by king of the the seventh bastard child in line to be king of the 3400.

a forum is about an open expression of ideas, which everyone on here does quite well. and i reall think the call out about "whimpering" was unnecissary and sorta tasteless, but thats just me.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:45 PM   #25
Midgear
on vacation

Midgear is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Midgear Send a message via Yahoo to Midgear
Quote:
I thought the 3400 had no protential

Quote:
I'm sorry you didnt buy an off-the-shelf car

I'm not trying to take sides here.. but did THOSE comments really need to be made? it's like you were looking forward to taking this thread and turning into a shithole of arguments like other threads have turned out to be- (not saying you were, that's just what it looks like to me, you certainly put some effort into pissing him off)

Seriously.. he doesnt flame you every time you pop up with a new question or idea.. sure mabey you were just teasing or givin' him shit because he hates the 3400.. but when he comes up with a somewhat logical idea or question, and brings it to the attention of his fellow aleromodders.. he shouldn't get jumped or attacked over it..

I say we all grab a piece of pie and get over ourselves and eachother

Last edited by Midgear : 08-12-2008 at 11:47 PM.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:21 AM   #26
01oldsgls
GL Member

shots of bourbon for all !
Old 08-13-2008, 12:27 AM   #27
Midgear
on vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01oldsgls View Post
shots of bourbon for all !

screw that.. roll out the cooler full of ice and beer lol

Old 08-13-2008, 12:28 AM   #28
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
i'll pass on the bourbon, how bout some jack!!!
Old 08-13-2008, 12:30 AM   #29
Midgear
on vacation

^^ whatever tickles your pickle-

Old 08-13-2008, 12:59 AM   #30
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alero- View Post
wow thanks alero dad your my effin hero.............that whole radio wire hook up thing was the worst idea i ever heard.......i tried following a footstep you took and it turned out like shit. sorry im not a big effing success like you

anyeffing ways, you think im wimpering and whinning, thats your perspective not mine, you post your sorry ass sob stories all the damn time about your poor poor fuel pump and your precious dash, and how you have to live life day by day racing your car

your how old 30? 40? and you act like the LA1 is a way of effing life, its seriously pathetic you cant effing look past that its a effing car, its a effing plan jane motor, and you make it out to be GM's most hailed and appraised motor.......pisses me off your making this whole life of V6 fast lane life your responsibility to rub off on anyone you feel threatened by, its like you have to argue with someone if its not done the way youve done it.......but as i recall you dont do anything to your car.....you critisize me for this off the shelf bull shit, when your effing ass just sees something you like and your like "oh cool ill buy this" and then just hand your car to your mechanic and say "here put this on"...........yeah you must be the most respected person here

you cant effing accept the fact that i have an opinion, my opinion that i do not prefer your favorite v6.........thats my effing opinion not yours, and since you have a v6 as well you feel its your obligation to shit piss about it, and thats exactly why we cant keep consistant people around on this board cause its people like you that have to religiously pound someone for not having the exact opinion of yours..........god damn

Did mommy help you with this post???

www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 08-13-2008, 01:08 AM   #31
alerored04
GLS member

alerored04 is an unknown quantity at this point
/\ What an adult and witty comment. You are not doing yourself any favors redog. He did not pick this fight, you need to start acting your age and show a little damn respect rather than pissing on a thread just cause you don't like the guy, even though you have nothing constructive to add. Grow up.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:11 AM   #32
jayson_waltz
GLS member

jayson_waltz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jayson_waltz
^(to redog) not gonna lie, your supposed to be the guy trying to put down that kind of behavior. your acting like a buch of little kids shesh get over it seems like very thread lately has an argument. although funny, it gets annoying after a while.
you actually did provoke this fight, not -alero-. maybe ban yourself for awhile? might get u thinkin a bit.
its pretty bad when i think your acting like kids and i'm one of the youngest people on the site. think a bit b4 you post.

Last edited by jayson_waltz : 08-13-2008 at 01:14 AM.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:30 AM   #33
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Quote:
wow thanks alero dad your my effin hero.............

Thank you I already knew that

Quote:
that whole radio wire hook up thing was the worst idea i ever heard.......i tried following a footstep you took and it turned out like shit. sorry im not a big effing success like you

I can't help somebody that doesn't listen. You asked how I did it. I told you, you asked me to walk you thought it. Sorry you couldn't make it work that way, but again, I can't help somebody that doesn't want to listen

Quote:
any effing ways, you think im wimpering and whinning, thats your perspective not mine,

My perspective was right in this case

Quote:
you post your sorry ass sob stories all the damn time about your poor poor fuel pump and your precious dash,

I posted about the dash because this is an Alero board and everybody's having the same problem. I use the other posts to get the ideas on how to fix it the right way. Not cry about it and have somebody wave a magical wand and make it all better

Quote:
and how you have to live life day by day racing your car

Yes racing is a part of my life, a PART, but, we already know that your perspectives are usually wrong, this is another case

Quote:
your how old 30? 40?

old enough to fix problems and not cry about it

Quote:
and you act like the LA1 is a way of effing life,

ummmm no but again an -Alero- perspective

Quote:
its seriously pathetic you cant effing look past that its a effing car, its a effing plan jane motor, and you make it out to be GM's most hailed and appraised motor

I've been into cars since before you where a thought in mommy's mind and no motor if perfect, but yet another -Alero- perspective

Quote:
.......pisses me off

I'm having fun, why are you pissed off? o well that makes it more fun

Quote:
your making this whole life of V6 fast lane life your responsibility to rub off on anyone you feel threatened by,

you really think I feel threatened by you, that's even funnier

Quote:
its like you have to argue with someone if its not done the way youve done it.

no not true, it just seems that way to you

Quote:
......but as i recall you dont do anything to your car.....

I'm sorry, are you stalking me now, if you were, you'd know that was an incorrect statement. I never said I knew everything and did everything myself. Why do you ask my wife about all the work I do to the Alero, and the other 2 cars for that matter. O yeah my neighbor's 71 Alfa needed a alternator belt installed, who did that? Me!! BTW Italian cars are a bitch to work on, but you already knew that one

Quote:
you critisize me

you make it real easy

Quote:
for this off the shelf bull shit,

when you're the one crying (my correct perspective, BTW) about not being able to get or even find parts for your car. Personally, I really think you would be much happier with a car that you can find a ton of parts for with 0% effort. Now this goes far beyond a Civic so you don't have to worry about being called a ricer. Camaros, Chargers, Mustangs, Evo's, STi, MINI, the list goes on. BTW, this is not a shot at you, although your perspective says it is

Quote:
when your effing ass just sees something you like and your like "oh cool ill buy this" and then just hand your car to your mechanic and say "here put this on"...........

read response to quote 3 quotes above

Quote:
yeah you must be the most respected person here

Don't have to be, IT'S AN INTERNET FORUM

Quote:
you cant effing accept the fact that i have an opinion,

Opinions are cool, but you ram it down everybody's throat like everything you say about the LA1 is a fact, and you are proven worng 99% of the time, what the hell am I and everybody else supposed to do/think

Quote:
my opinion that i do not prefer your favorite v6

Oh, I'm so sad now, -Alero- doesn't like the LA1, HOW WILL I GO ON WITH LIFE?!?!?

Quote:
.........thats my effing opinion not yours

Keep it a effing opinion, your opinions are not effing facts, as much as you effing think they effing are. Did you effing read effing that effing right. effing good. See I can say eff many times and act like a tough guy too.

Quote:
, and since you have a v6 as well you feel its your obligation to shit piss about it,

what, this comment makes little to no sense

Quote:
and thats exactly why we cant keep consistant people around on this board cause

You could leave

Quote:
its people like you that have to religiously pound someone for not having the exact opinion of yours

Your lesson of the day, direct from Wikipedia.org since you didn't understand it eariler

Quote:

An opinion is a person's ideas and thoughts towards something. It is an assessment, judgment or evaluation of something. An opinion is not a fact, because opinions are either not falsifiable, or the opinion has not been proven or verified. If it later becomes proven or verified, it is no longer an opinion, but a fact.

Quote:

a fact is defined as something that is true, something that actually exists, or something that can be verified according to an established standard of evaluation.[1]

Quote:
..........god damn

OOOOOO I'm scared now

www.facebook.com/kb0177

Last edited by Redog : 08-13-2008 at 01:44 AM.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:30 AM   #34
01oldsgls
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
i'll pass on the bourbon, how bout some jack!!!

kentucky versus tennessee... lol its all whiskey.

and im gonna have to agree, the fact that a mod is picking fights and making childish comments is sad, your older and a moderator, set an example. and if hes really so pathetic, why does he get to you so badly that he can provoke you into acting like such a douche?
Old 08-13-2008, 01:39 AM   #35
Cliff8928

Cliff8928 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Cliff8928 Send a message via AIM to Cliff8928
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01oldsgls View Post
kentucky versus tennessee... lol its all whiskey.

and im gonna have to agree, the fact that a mod is picking fights and making childish comments is sad, your older and a moderator, set an example. and if hes really so pathetic, why does he get to you so badly that he can provoke you into acting like such a douche?

Man, You totally read my mind on that one...
2004 Corvette Convertible M6
1994 Chevy Beretta - Quad4/M5
Old 08-13-2008, 01:42 AM   #36
01oldsgls
GL Member

mk the "im with stupid" avatar is confusing me. w/e.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:48 AM   #37
Redog
Aleromod part owner

I'm not picking a fight, I'm just having fun

He's not getting to me at all, and I can be much worse, he's not really worth it

www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 08-13-2008, 01:50 AM   #38
Midgear
on vacation

either they had this entire argument planned out.. or someone needs to have a LARGE blunt object slammed up against their skull.

either way.. pie is the winner.

Old 08-13-2008, 01:59 AM   #39
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
wow........
Old 08-13-2008, 01:59 AM   #40
Midgear
on vacation