Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 03-18-2006, 11:05 AM   #1
nateb06
GX Member

nateb06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok, to start things off i havea 02, 3.4L with 58K mi on it. And yesterday when i was going to my friends house my service vehicle soon, anti-lock, and trac off lights came on when i was just driving regularly down the road. I turned my radio off and pulled over to see if i could hear and of the problems but nothing. so i get to his house, just disredgard it for the night, and when i drive home the exact same thing happens again after i start driving it for about 2 minutes. So i go to auto zone to see about getting a code check but they can't get anything. the guy told me to check my speed sensors by my wheels. So i leave there, and about 2 minutes after i leave the lights go off again, and i had my radio off so i could here when it happened, and it might have been road conditions, but i herd a "errr" sound coming from the front of my car right before the lights when on. Any help or suggestions will be GREATLY appreciated.

I also have a extended warrenty till 75K mi, so hopefully that will cover it.
nateb06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 11:25 AM   #2
Str33tRacer

bearings and bearing sensors. replace them all, the EXACT thing happened to me. If u can cover it on warrenty thad be nice other wise its like $300
Old 03-18-2006, 11:43 AM   #3
El Pablo
03 Subaru WRX

El Pablo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to El Pablo Send a message via Yahoo to El Pablo
exact same thing happened to me on the way to mass. luckily mine was all covered, i will have to look back to see what i broke.
Old 03-18-2006, 12:26 PM   #4
Whitetigerboi83
V.I.P. Member

Whitetigerboi83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Whitetigerboi83 Send a message via MSN to Whitetigerboi83 Send a message via Yahoo to Whitetigerboi83
i had my passenger wheel hub replaced but the lights never came on till like 3 months later check the wire plug commin off the wheels make sure its cliped on to the bracket that was my problem.. saved me money from getting it checked
Old 03-18-2006, 02:29 PM   #5
nateb06
GX Member

nateb06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, i checked all the wires and they were all good. so i drove the ol girl to the dealership, turns out my passenger front hubs messed up. Its covered under warrenty, would have been 500$ though, just can't get my ho back till monday. So i get to ride the giant yellow twinky to school monday WOOT WOOT
nateb06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 04:23 PM   #6
Str33tRacer

the yellow twinkie... haha how embarasing...