Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 04-13-2009, 12:15 PM   #141
econewb22
The Plane Mechanic

econewb22 is on a distinguished road
^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
no. I manned up and did the smart thing....get rid of it.

just sayin i think thats where he got it from...im not gettin into this fight

but anyways...volfenhag the cars lookin good bro...not a fan of the barcode on the hood but to each his own...fenders are lookin good so far tho
econewb22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:31 PM   #142
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
i'm still interested to see what you end up doing for your rims with such a rediculously huge negative offset....
Old 04-14-2009, 05:39 PM   #143
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
keep it up volf... your the only one trying it. we need results!
Old 04-14-2009, 06:11 PM   #144
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:
Originally Posted by econewb22 View Post
^^^

just sayin i think thats where he got it from...im not gettin into this fight

but anyways...volfenhag the cars lookin good bro...not a fan of the barcode on the hood but to each his own...fenders are lookin good so far tho

LOL....any person with common sense knows somebody wouldnt get rid of a car just because they painted pieces of the engine..... im amazed he would even think that
Old 04-14-2009, 06:25 PM   #145
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

Bad99Olds is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bad99Olds
volfgang, do you plan to have the fenders extend completely over the tires? and are you stretching the bumpers to match?
Bad99Olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:17 AM   #146
AlbinoMonkeyRat
Let's Play Army!

AlbinoMonkeyRat is on a distinguished road
^ front bumper looked way too wide to begin with, but it did look like it could be tweaked out a little.
RIP to my Alero @ 112000 miles. COD: thrown rod. TOD: 430pm, Dec19, 2011.
AlbinoMonkeyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:24 AM   #147
volfenhag_alero
GX Member

volfenhag_alero is on a distinguished road
I plan on widening the rear bumper, front bumper and side skirts to match what I'm doing to the fenders. I have to get more time off from work to do more. I'm doing all I can with all the bad weather we've been having lately.
volfenhag_alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:20 AM   #148
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
well i see this thread has gotten out of hand and needs to be cleaned and infractions handed out................Thanks...........Online Mafia
Old 04-15-2009, 07:49 AM   #149
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
just an idea, but for the rear why not locate a wide body for an accord or a diffret style 4 door and make that fit. Im not sure your plans for te rear yet,just an idea i was thinking.

another was the doors, since a the body would be exstended out,i would think panels for the doors would be inorder to, i was thinking you could use side modlings fom the ga rk sport kit, or get them and d some work to them to fit your application, since the flare is goig to have to make its was on the rear door edge.

Last edited by paulyb : 04-15-2009 at 09:04 AM.
paulyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:20 AM   #150
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

Bad99Olds is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bad99Olds
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyb View Post
just an idea, but for the rear why not locate a wide body for an accord or a diffret style 4 door and make that fit. Im not sure your plans for te rear yet,just an idea i was thinking.

another was the doors, since a the body would be exstended out,i would think panels for the doors would be inorder to, i was thinking you could use side modlings fom the ga rk sport kit, or get them and d some work to them to fit your application, since the flare is goig to have to make its was on the rear door edge.

loaded with typos, haha, but hes got some really good ideas. i think it would really help the flow. The door pannel idea is deffinitly worth looking into, im not sure how it would look with super flared fenders and bumper, and then standard doors. might look a little odd, but i have horrible imagination, damn cable tv. be sure to keep posting pics of progress. I am really excited to see this finished. My friend has a widebody 350z and its pure sex on wheels.
Bad99Olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:20 PM   #151
Trickyslick
V.I.P. Member

Trickyslick is an unknown quantity at this point
want to see picts installed...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2231641/1
Trickyslick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:01 PM   #152
volfenhag_alero
GX Member

volfenhag_alero is on a distinguished road
PaulyB... my car is a two door and those RK Sport Door Panels for the Grand Am will fit just fine but the are expensive and I don't think that they would be worth it... I wish that they had that rear bumper for the Alero bc it looks so much better that the AAS Rear.
volfenhag_alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:14 PM   #153
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by volfenhag_alero View Post
PaulyB... my car is a two door and those RK Sport Door Panels for the Grand Am will fit just fine but the are expensive and I don't think that they would be worth it... I wish that they had that rear bumper for the Alero bc it looks so much better that the AAS Rear.

ahhh ok, for some reason i thought it was a 4 dr. As far the the panels, it would be worth it in my opion, the reason is, if the wide body pulls the fenders out another 1-2 inches your not going to have a nice smooth flow. with the door panels, you'll be pulling off a matched exstended panel like the fenders and qauters...but m sure you have you design figred out, i just figured id trow it out there...

and with a 2 door it will be alot easier to fnd a wide body rear quater, try like an accord or intergra, there will be some modding needed, but n the end it wouldbe worth it to pull the true wide body look.
paulyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:52 PM   #154
slowandlow
V.I.P. Member

slowandlow is an unknown quantity at this point
i want fenders that i can rool with my weels tucked up in to the fenders.
slowandlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:51 AM   #155
jayson_waltz
GLS member

jayson_waltz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jayson_waltz
^ There are people here that have done something like that with stock fenders still, except they roll not "rool" and they have wheels not "weels". its a nice combination you should try it.
jayson_waltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:33 AM   #156
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow!! I get banned for a year for saying the word shit in a thread.
Let the dude do what he Wants!! There's only one other person on this site that can say they made there own front bumper!!! I'm not a fan of the fenders but he is doing good work. And who cares if it doesn't classifie as a widebody to you. And it's rice to you hell maybe your car falls into his classfication of rice.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:35 AM   #157
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
And again with dude above me why flame and crap for no damn reason even though I just craped.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:18 AM   #158
Th0r
GX Member

Th0r will become famous soon enough
Whatever happened to this guy?
Old 03-04-2010, 10:53 AM   #159
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
i'm curious as well... maybe the car got up and ran off
Old 03-04-2010, 10:54 AM   #160
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
i'm guessing he wrecked or sold the alero since he hasn't been online since three months after this thread was created......