Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2009, 04:05 PM   #41
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heineck View Post
whats that supposed to mean?

2600 miles, that's a hike for once a year lol
Old 11-13-2009, 08:59 PM   #42
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
I've towed mine two ways, one with the tow dolly (hard even with stock bumpers, and even harder when the car doesn't run to get it up on the dolly!), and the other way by having all 4 wheels on the ground. You can't do the ground method if you're going too far and it's a lot more dangerous and a lot harder to control haha.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:27 PM   #43
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
I've towed mine two ways, one with the tow dolly (hard even with stock bumpers, and even harder when the car doesn't run to get it up on the dolly!), and the other way by having all 4 wheels on the ground. You can't do the ground method if you're going too far and it's a lot more dangerous and a lot harder to control haha.

dont boost on stock gaskets
Old 11-13-2009, 10:04 PM   #44
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
*Fel-Pro gaskets and head bolts

GM gasket + ARP studs is good.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:09 PM   #45
Vic28
GL Member

Vic28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Vic28
Think Oldsman would had to do some cleaning here.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:16 PM   #46
[ion] C2
636 whp

The last "Who's going" thread ended up being 73 pages long. No big deal, I update the first post with the latest lists. This thread serves as the "anything about ASS" BS thread.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:46 AM   #47
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
Quote:
The last "Who's going" thread ended up being 73 pages long. No big deal, I update the first post with the latest lists. This thread serves as the "anything about ASS" BS thread.

anything about ASS....ok. but the last one was just crazy with being so far off topic.

I would like for this thread not to get out of hand like last years.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:45 AM   #48
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

but last year that thread was totally awesome..... cmon!

we just should make a general bullshit thread...
Old 11-14-2009, 10:37 AM   #49
MotorCity
GL Member

MotorCity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate's Alero View Post
O_O

you mean, you've NEVER gone to a dragstrip?!? wut!?

nope.. there is a private highschool by me tht has a perfect quarter mile strip of private road leading from their field house to the actual school.. so people go up and race twice a month and pick the gate lock and their will be like 35 to 40 of us

I am beyond help...
Old 11-14-2009, 10:49 AM   #50
worknprog.99
GLS member

worknprog.99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotorCity View Post
nope.. there is a private highschool by me tht has a perfect quarter mile strip of private road leading from their field house to the actual school.. so people go up and race twice a month and pick the gate lock and their will be like 35 to 40 of us

good times lol

i am in the pending stage at the moment on coming.. i really want to tho.. the gf wants to go on a trip and told me to go to ASS (no pun intended) lol
Old 11-14-2009, 11:25 AM   #51
99alerogirl
Female.

99alerogirl will become famous soon enough
i'm in... jon may be deployed by then though, and i don't wanna make the drive from texas by myself. but as of right now i'm definitely in!
Old 11-17-2009, 07:49 PM   #52
Afugy
I poop alot

Afugy is on a distinguished road
I will be there or at least try my best to be there.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:53 PM   #53
[ion] C2
636 whp

Hopefully we can make this one even bigger than last year. Imagine 40+ Aleros rollin.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:03 PM   #54
AbHeLlRaZoR
Canada's Ghost

AbHeLlRaZoR is on a distinguished road
C'mon Canadian Guys get in on this..... Then I would have someone other than myself to help fix stuff that goes "Kaputz" on the drive down. acording to google maps it's a 32 hour drive for me and thats going through Edmonton, Saskatoon, and Winnipeg, then through 6 different states.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:07 PM   #55
a4d2a0m
GL Member

a4d2a0m is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hopefully we can make this one even bigger than last year. Imagine 40+ Aleros rollin.

That would be sweet!!!... I am bringing my gf and she is a professional photographer!! should be some good photos!

Old 11-17-2009, 08:34 PM   #56
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

i am also on my way to being a prof. Photographer.

i do good work.. i was gonna do some good shit last year, but my car decided to basically explode @ 1am on the way to my first stop
Old 11-17-2009, 08:44 PM   #57
That01Olds
GLS member

That01Olds is on a distinguished road
No promises it will depend on whats going on at the time, but if i can i would definitely like to be there.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:45 PM   #58
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That01Olds View Post
No promises it will depend on whats going on at the time, but if i can i would definitely like to be there.

i dont know, but is TN like, far away from MI?
Old 11-17-2009, 08:48 PM   #59
[ion] C2
636 whp

It's not too bad. tnalero99 will be heading up, you could link up with him.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:04 PM   #60
That01Olds
GLS member

That01Olds is on a distinguished road
Yea it's not to bad at all. I think it's about a 9-10 hour drive to Lansing from where I live.

Last edited by That01Olds : 11-17-2009 at 09:18 PM.
Closed Thread