Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 03-25-2006, 12:05 AM   #1
redrider14

Hey guys I am not happy right now. First off when I bought my alero, everything worked out fine. After a couple of weaks the right window broke, probablly the motor inside the door. Anyway, I tried to push it up so the window was closed, however there was still a little crack. It rained, and some water got inside the door panel beneath my window. It stained the leather strip, above the door handle, and bubbled up the leather. I do not see how to fix it without replacing the entire door. IT SUCKS. Any suggestions, and sorry I dont have pics!!!!
Old 03-25-2006, 12:20 AM   #2
SweetNLow
GLS member

SweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond reputeSweetNLow has a reputation beyond repute
u do realize u can take of the door panel and jsut replace the panel

SweetNLow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 09:59 AM   #3
Coupe

knowing you had that little crack you should have put a garbage bag over the window. Just cut it open and open the door and drape it over the window and close the door. Would have saved you this headache.
Your gonna have to replace the panel.