Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 08:48 PM   #381
zoL
Premier V.I.P. Member

zoL is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerojester View Post
yeah if i can hit the lottery today and then i would have to ship some of you people here help me get my car done and then go to A.S.S.

Unless your car isn't running at all, there is no reason not to go to ASS.

"If the author of the Declaration of Independence were to utter such a sentiment today, the Post Office Department could exclude him from the mail, grand juries could indict him for sedition and criminal syndicalism, legislative committees could seize his private papers ... and United States Senators would be clamoring for his deportation that he... should be sent back to live with the rest of the terrorists." - Frank I. Cobb
Old 04-09-2010, 08:48 PM   #382
Alerojester
GL Member

Alerojester is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Alerojester
you called it no motor

stock 2.4-building a WAI to a CAI 3A Racing muffler- ~Kicker Door speakers and Power Accustic rear speakers 10% tint 18x7.5 Alt Sonix, 2001 GLS sedan
Old 04-09-2010, 08:49 PM   #383
zoL
Premier V.I.P. Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerojester View Post
you called it no motor

Get a motor.

"If the author of the Declaration of Independence were to utter such a sentiment today, the Post Office Department could exclude him from the mail, grand juries could indict him for sedition and criminal syndicalism, legislative committees could seize his private papers ... and United States Senators would be clamoring for his deportation that he... should be sent back to live with the rest of the terrorists." - Frank I. Cobb
Old 04-09-2010, 08:51 PM   #384
Alerojester
GL Member

Alerojester is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Alerojester
like my previous post said i need to find the funds to do it, or tear down the one i have and rebuild it

stock 2.4-building a WAI to a CAI 3A Racing muffler- ~Kicker Door speakers and Power Accustic rear speakers 10% tint 18x7.5 Alt Sonix, 2001 GLS sedan
Old 04-10-2010, 05:02 AM   #385
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoL View Post
Unless your car isn't running at all, there is no reason not to go to ASS.

And you came out how many times?

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Old 04-10-2010, 07:48 AM   #386
zoL
Premier V.I.P. Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
And you came out how many times?

I missed one out of three. I'm hitting .667.

Old 04-10-2010, 08:11 AM   #387
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
it's all cosmetic work now. car is still doing excellent. i'll see you all there.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:36 PM   #388
Fenderxcore
GL Member

Fenderxcore is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate's Alero View Post
it's all cosmetic work now. car is still doing excellent. i'll see you all there.

Didn't you just break down and get towed yesterday?
Old 04-11-2010, 11:04 AM   #389
JLw7123
i speed up for corners

JLw7123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JLw7123 Send a message via Yahoo to JLw7123 Send a message via Skype™ to JLw7123
ya it broke down on a highway got towed to an impound lot and nate had to get a ride to the in pound lot to get his car.
1999 auburn mist metallic gls sedan R.I.P
2005 Subaru legacy 2.5i 190k. New rims and tires for summer.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:40 PM   #390
Fenderxcore
GL Member

Fenderxcore is on a distinguished road
Yeah sounds reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaal excellent
Old 04-15-2010, 09:57 PM   #391
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
14 registered..............lets get 14 more.

Also all of you that have registered and haven't paid yet you have til may1st to get the money in. If you have any questions or issues please PM as soon as you can.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:38 PM   #392
Afugy
I poop alot

Afugy is on a distinguished road
Ok I registered AND paid.
Old 04-20-2010, 03:59 PM   #393
sound_xtreme
GLS member

sound_xtreme is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sound_xtreme Send a message via MSN to sound_xtreme Send a message via Yahoo to sound_xtreme
I'd love to come, but being we're moving into our new house in june, and then getting married in july, I'll have to pass again. Not like I have an alero anymore anyways, but i still miss hangin out and shit. here's to hoping i'll finally have a quiet year next year!
Old 04-20-2010, 04:29 PM   #394
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
congrats to you and debra.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:39 PM   #395
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
ran out of gas you ahoes.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:53 PM   #396
Old's Wife
FIRST LADY OF THE ALERO CHAPTER

Old's Wife is on a distinguished road
Everyone register, registration closes in a week and we would like to start getting somethings together!

Can't wait to see you all!!!!

Old's Wife

PS: Scot can we get an updated list of whose attending?

Last edited by Old's Wife : 04-21-2010 at 10:55 PM. Reason: I remember more I wanted to say!
Old 04-21-2010, 11:23 PM   #397
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

sent dat moneh orderz.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:28 PM   #398
That01Olds
GLS member

That01Olds is on a distinguished road
K will get the money order out after I get payed this week so if it is a little late please don't exclude me.
2005 Mazda6 S Wagon 3.0L V6 (MZI) (Sold).
2013 Mazda3 i Touring Sedan 2.0L I4 (Skyactiv-G) (Sold).
2010 Chevrolet HHR LT 2.2L I4 (LE8) (Sold).
1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX 3.5L Twin Cam V6 (LX5) (Sold).
2001 Oldsmobile Alero GL 2.4L (LD9) (Sold).
Old 04-22-2010, 10:49 AM   #399
JLw7123
i speed up for corners

JLw7123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JLw7123 Send a message via Yahoo to JLw7123 Send a message via Skype™ to JLw7123
same here sending check today.
1999 auburn mist metallic gls sedan R.I.P
2005 Subaru legacy 2.5i 190k. New rims and tires for summer.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:58 AM   #400
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
NEED MOAR ALEROZ.o
Closed Thread