Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Main Forums > Alero Show & Stravaganza Info > Alero Show & Straveganza

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 10:36 PM   #21
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
ill fix it, what engine do you have, i can crank out the rod bearings in a four banger in like 2 hours
Old 04-01-2009, 11:06 PM   #22
Ryan from Ohio
Master of my Domain

Ryan from Ohio will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0123 View Post
so... if there is a problem with at least one alero each year and it gets fixed... can i tow mine there with a spun bearing in the lower end and get it fixed to drive it home??

That usually means the cranks bad also... Which isnt a quick swap situation...
Old 04-01-2009, 11:54 PM   #23
Old's Wife
FIRST LADY OF THE ALERO CHAPTER

Old's Wife is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
very true. and when someone asked someone to lay down... we all just stood there looking at each other.

If I remember correctly-

2005-Crazy's motor blew up had to trailer that home

2006- No break downs, that I can recall.

2007- Kimmy's motor mount, Silent flat tire on the side of highway with Rowdy and Crazy, and then Zol with one flat tire at ASS, and another on the way home.

2008- Zol did not make it, but the list of damages was Rowdy and his problem, Crazy with tires. Scot's parents with the trailer problems.

But the important thing here, is that the Alero people and community are a great bunch of people and we always make sure that everyone gets home safe and sound. I think everyone can agree about that. I don't know anyone stranded by a fellow aleromodder! We will waiti up until the last alero pulls in from a 12 hour trip on Thru/Friday or we on the way home have kids that have to stop a couple times.

Am I right?

Old's Wife
Old 04-01-2009, 11:59 PM   #24
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
this will be a fun year, the redneck modded 300$ alero will be making the journey, be prepared for calls LOL

1700 mile round trip
Old 04-02-2009, 12:01 AM   #25
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
That's what family does..........takes car of it's own.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:10 AM   #26
Bad99Olds
New and Improved

Bad99Olds is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Bad99Olds
I thought they fought, borrowed money the didnt plan on paying back, and made eachothers lives miserable?
Old 04-02-2009, 12:12 AM   #27
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old's Wife View Post

2008- Zol did not make it, but the list of damages was Rowdy and his problem, Crazy with tires. Scot's parents with the trailer problems.

also ion had his problem with the CAT.....had to go to auto zone and was late for the home coming show
Old 04-02-2009, 12:14 AM   #28
Old's Wife
FIRST LADY OF THE ALERO CHAPTER

Old's Wife is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by billytheman1188 View Post
also ion had his problem with the CAT.....had to go to auto zone and was late for the home coming show

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one, but that got taken care of too! Sorry Ion

Thanks Billy
Old 04-03-2009, 08:58 AM   #29
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate's Alero View Post
ill fix it, what engine do you have, i can crank out the rod bearings in a four banger in like 2 hours

I have the 3400... had a LIMG leak that went too far... coolant leaked right in and down to the bottom and spun the bearing... right now the engine is sitting in 3 parts of my car...

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
Old 04-03-2009, 09:07 AM   #30
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0123 View Post
I have the 3400... had a LIMG leak that went too far... coolant leaked right in and down to the bottom and spun the bearing... right now the engine is sitting in 3 parts of my car...

uuuh, i have the 3400 also, i also had a severe LIMG leak, i dont think my bearings were affected though, although my oil was whiter than me LOL