Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > General Performance

Old 02-26-2012, 04:39 PM   #21
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Good prices for sure. I too would be there in an instant if it was less than 5 hours
xXManwhoreXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:23 PM   #22
Hellfire5670
GL Member

Hellfire5670 is on a distinguished road
Im not to sure what car im going to be getting but if i get one you can work on then ill make the 24 hour trip there this summer.. unless i can find someone with a better rep (but i doubt it)
Hellfire5670 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:57 AM   #23
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone that is serious about tuning, just shoot a PM and we'll set up a session or answer any questions you may have about it. Don't hesitate to ask anything... this is your baby we are talking about after all!! lol
Old 02-28-2012, 09:19 PM   #24
unchained01
GX Member

unchained01 is on a distinguished road
Paul Knows His Sh** When It Comes To Hptuners !!!
unchained01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:21 PM   #25
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
just waiting til the summer to get the car back on the road... once i get the headers and exhaust installed i will be talking with you for sure... cant wait!! hurry up summer!!!

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:00 AM   #26
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome man, can't wait to help you guys out with your rides. Got a project on the go that I gotta tell you guys about. Got a guy at work thats building one hell of a truck. Last year he had me tune one of his pick-ups. Bloody awesome by the way... reg cab, short box with a 6L Vortech and a 6l60 trans matted to it and droped in it. Truck was fast, but just a dog off the line. We had that thing just roasting tires in no time. He took the truck to the track the next day and had quite the chuckle when the truck launched so dam hard the rear suspension could not take it and the ass dropped hard. Result, two crushed tail pipes and one happy customer...lol I know he's looked into an extra leaf set up for the rear to get it stable, but dam guys, when I was in that thing tuning it, it was bloody fast! Now hes built another one, but this one is over the top, and holy hell do I mean nice... I have to show you guys a couple of picks when he finally gets it to me for tuning. I saw just the frame and rear suspension last fall and holy shit is this ever a serious build. Nicest suspension Ive ever seen on a pick up. Now, not usually the croud I run with, but a lot of these truck guys are starting to catch on to the whole tuning thing too. Got a feeling I could be in for my best summer yet. Hell, I enjoy seeing the rides as much as I enjoy spending the time with the owners and tuning them...lol Anyway, just a story I wanted to share, and man I'm really getting fired up for this summer!
Mine is now offical, the time off work in the third week of April has been approved and the charger is going in. I'll get on it first thing that week and hopefully have it all buttoned up for the first track day here. Long time comming for me, but its finally gonna happen.... fawk Im stoked!!!!!.... thank's guys for getting me back into my own build and giving me the modivation to finally see it through too. So far, Ive really enjoyed getting to know you guys!
Old 03-10-2012, 03:03 PM   #27
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
so $325 for an advanced tune? hm... I have to get a passport to so I say aleromod members get a $25 discount?
also could you elaborate a little more on the difference between advanced and basic tunes?
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:08 PM   #28
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
Paul,
That truck sounds awesome without even seeing pictures!!! As for your own ride, it's about damn time you get that charger in it... hahaha... hope you have a blast with it...

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Old 07-09-2012, 11:27 PM   #29
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

Got a tune yesterday from Paul...

Car is awesome now!! Paul takes his time with every parameter in HP Tuners to get everything perfect... I don't mean close, I mean perfect... I think he worked about 3-4 hrs on my car, testing one area, then the next and so on until everything was perfect...

Thanks again Paul!