Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > Performance Related > LA1 3400 Specific

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2014, 11:15 AM   #1
negolien
GL Member

negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien negolien
blew a hose yesterday

Hey All,

I' am at work but here's the story. I was on the way home from work yesterday when at a red light I noticed a little smoke/steam coming from the joint where the fender and hood meet at driver side. I was like well crap that's not good. Luckily I was almost home. I get home and open the hood and there is fluid everywhere. Dripping from the hood all over the engine and battery. I was in my Whites (Security) so I dared not touch anything. I' am thinking I hope that's not oil ...

I changed clothes and came back down. When I opened the hood the first thing I noticed was a hose with a crack in it. As I' am looking at the motor with the hood open standing in front of the car it's top right side. I assume it's the radiator hose. It goes to the block and the radiator.

I was going to pick one up on the way home today and just wanted to make sure there is only one hose that comes off the radiator by the battery. Would suck to get one and have to exchange it because it was the wrong one lol.
negolien is offline   Reply With Quote