Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 02-08-2008, 02:48 PM   #121
rowdygls
V.I.P. Member

rowdygls is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to rowdygls Send a message via MSN to rowdygls Send a message via Yahoo to rowdygls
The trees and push pins don't come out the way they're supposed to for me either. I hate removing the skirts the most of all the pieces.

Chapter Member
rowdygls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 05:11 PM   #122
YALEROYNOT
GLS member

YALEROYNOT is on a distinguished road
I want the aas kit. I want all the holes filled front upper two lower two and the side vent thingys front and rear. think pimp had his kit like that

build it to break it, if it breaks it was not built well enuff !
=OFF ALL NARCOTICS ADDICTION FREE PAIN MANAGEMENT FTMFW ."million of years ago the continents were connected...." THATS FUNNY THE EARTH IS ONLY ABOUT 6000 YEARS OLD AND THEY STILL ARE CONNECTED JACK*@# !!! click here www.chronicpainanonymous.org
YALEROYNOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 05:24 PM   #123
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
i like the holes

meh i'm removing the stock side skirts in a garage over the weekend then installing the new ones some other time lol. it's too cold and wet/slush too deep to get all those damn clips out from underneath.

i put the olds emblem on the front, looks much better than shaved i think
[ion] C2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 05:37 PM   #124
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
i had the 4 holes filled not the side vents never got to that...
but u dont like it shaved..
also take a flat head on the sides pull out on the side skirts and then hit one side of the clip with a screwdriver and like i said before might want to go prebuy backup clips. and dont pull to hard or ull rip off the clip holders on the side skirts.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:50 PM   #125
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
shiny alero only has his AAS side skirts held on by two christmas trees in the fenderwell area lol i'm not too concerned with the underside or the existing clips
Old 02-09-2008, 02:26 AM   #126
FoosedGrandamGT
GX Member

FoosedGrandamGT is on a distinguished road
Man looks a hell of alot better on your car than in my garrage lol
FoosedGrandamGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 03:27 AM   #127
MADMike
GX Member

MADMike is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
i'll take a picture of the road i drove on today; surprised nothing broke. you all say to drive around potholes.. well the entire road is filled with them, i mean filled. there's hardly any road. there's like DITCHES across all the lanes about 6" wide and 10" deep. can't exactly avoid the poor quality of the road like everyone suggests.. i'm going to call the city and demand they relay the road PROPERLY. the guys are out every day throwing that gravel sticky shit down that just gets kicked up in less than 24 hrs. every day they are out there re-doing it. every day.

Agreed, theres a new one in front of my school, its huge. I hit it the other day to avoid hitting a car and now I went from maybe needing new shocks to definantly needing new shocks. sorry to get off topic, nice body kit man.
MADMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:31 AM   #128
[ion] C2
636 whp

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoosedGrandamGT View Post
Man looks a hell of alot better on your car than in my garrage lol

thanks for the kit
Old 02-09-2008, 01:45 PM   #129
[ion] C2
636 whp

Old 02-09-2008, 02:56 PM   #130
pimpalero2003
GLS member

pimpalero2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
should of left the foam piece on the fron u need it
Old 02-09-2008, 03:02 PM   #131
[ion] C2
636 whp

that thin white strip of styrofoam? why? the rear had a huge amount of black styrofoam i ripped off to get the rear on lol
Old 02-09-2008, 03:53 PM   #132
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
is it just the pic, wtf is up with the passenger side, it doesnt ook remotly close to fitting flush with the fender
paulyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 04:02 PM   #133
Vinalero
GLS member

Vinalero is on a distinguished road
His hood looks bent on passenger side.

Ion, the white foam piece is there so you dont have "Blackeyes" under your headlights.
2 door 2000 Black GX With a stick: M45 eaton supercharger - Quad4's 57mm Throttle body - Custom WAI - KYB GR-2 struts - CM Lowering springs - Front and rear strut tower brace - R1 concept zinc plated drilled/slotted rotors with semi-metallic pads - short shifter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alerosaint View Post
the #6 bolt torque..its impossible to get...unless I use telekenesis
Vinalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 04:34 PM   #134
[ion] C2
636 whp

oh, woops. lol.

passenger side was hit, previous owner. fender's dented so it doesn't line up with the hood
Old 02-09-2008, 08:33 PM   #135
clutch1
GLS member

clutch1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to clutch1
Sounds like soooomeone needs Razor fenders, lol.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:02 PM   #136
[ion] C2
636 whp

i hate those i need to find Stephanie's junkyarded Alero and take her fender, since she was asspacked
Old 02-09-2008, 10:29 PM   #137
paulyb
GLS member

paulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these partspaulyb is infamous around these parts
Your bumper desnt fit to your fenders on either side, kit looks good just needs adjustments
Old 02-09-2008, 10:34 PM   #138
[ion] C2
636 whp

i know it needs to be adjusted, the rear driver's side has a larger gap, it was a tight fit, gotta fix some things with it
Old 02-09-2008, 11:14 PM   #139
paulyb
GLS member

looks goog reguardless.good job
Old 02-09-2008, 11:24 PM   #140
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyb View Post
looks goog reguardless.good job
Now he needs to replace it with the OSV kit.

Looks good bro even though I'm not a total fan of the AAS kit.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote