Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2006, 02:20 PM   #14
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
I was thinking the same thing. I will give Bj props for what he is doing and I do think he knows his stuff but I think there are people more vastly knowledged about the alero and performance than BJ (no i am not saying I am one) they just are either too busy to post because of work or switched to another project and do not posted hardly anymore.

Amen to that brotha.....I had to learn from somewhere, because I certainly dont have the money for alot of R&D. I just know where to look for information on the people that did. Alot of what I am doing is experimental to some degree though. I dont know of anyone else yet that is running a Super-70 on a 3400, and my copper headgaskets I think are a first also with the N-body crowd. Though 3 of us bought them at the same time, I was the first to get them working right, another guy bailed because they're pricey, and the third guy didn't get them working right and dropped to graphite. Then again, I'm pusing 15psi and climbing, and I think he's hovering around 12 at the moment. Time will tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhartwell
So you are telling me an alero engine, stock internals and all, can handle 400+ hp and 15 psi? hah, i think i've heard it all. I don't think an alero's engine can handle 320 HP alone...

I understand your disbelief. Seems like all the people didn't believe Mr. Colombus when he said the world was round either.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote