Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 05-24-2012, 04:56 PM   #21
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Theres a dollar store and a shoe store right there.. An autozone or something across the strert and a steaknshake and bp like 2 lights down
Old 05-24-2012, 05:32 PM   #22
AleroB888
GLS member

AleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond reputeAleroB888 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisdad View Post
I stopped by the body shop today to take some pictures of the progress. Ric hopes to shoot the car Monday and reassemble it Tuesday or Wednesday. He still has to cut the custom hood before paint, and fix my TSB for the window scratching too.

Fabricate hood scoop in center of hood line. Customer Supplied photo

Uh, oh, looks like I'm gonna get out-scooped shouldn't take much lol

From your photo, huh? Hey, who was that artist that painted all those weird looking people -- turns out he had astigmatism and that's the way he actually saw them. No worries, all will be well

Old 05-24-2012, 11:14 PM   #23
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
just make sure those beautiful headlights I made go back on
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:23 PM   #24
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Rad17 View Post
just make sure those beautiful headlights I made go back on

oh I'm swapping those for the stock set
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
fisdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:23 PM   #25
zman246
GX Member

zman246 has a reputation beyond reputezman246 has a reputation beyond reputezman246 has a reputation beyond reputezman246 has a reputation beyond reputezman246 has a reputation beyond reputezman246 has a reputation beyond reputezman246 has a reputation beyond reputezman246 has a reputation beyond reputezman246 has a reputation beyond reputezman246 has a reputation beyond reputezman246 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out. Glad to see the car isn't at Maaco
zman246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:24 PM   #26
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXManwhoreXx View Post
Theres a dollar store and a shoe store right there.. An autozone or something across the strert and a steaknshake and bp like 2 lights down

i've spent a lot of time at that Autozone. I used to have friends who worked there back when it was still a 24/7 store...

Are you saying you meetup by the closed Taco Bell? My car is at a shop not far from there.
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
fisdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:25 PM   #27
xXManwhoreXx
GLS member

xXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond reputexXManwhoreXx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisdad View Post
i've spent a lot of time at that Autozone. I used to have friends who worked there back when it was still a 24/7 store...

Are you saying you meetup by the closed Taco Bell? My car is at a shop not far from there.

Yes! 100 to 300 cars are there every weekend lol how have you missed this!