Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2004, 07:04 PM   #1
dirty_olds

the name's ryan and i just graduated from penn manor high school, enlisted in the United States Marine Corps and am leaving for Parris Island on october 4th. i drive an '01 alero gl2 coupe. 5spd. i guess it's midnight blue but it looks purple.

uhm.. if you'd like to know more about me just ask sometime. blah, blah, blah...

I like to shoot various firearms that either me or my old man own. I can hit a quarter at 500 yards. I'm a nice person, easy to get along with and it takes awhile to piss me off. I'm extremely outgoing, I asked a married woman for her phone number. I'll walk up to any random person and start a conversation with them. if I ever happen to save money once in awhile I'll buy a digital camera and take pictures of either me or my fabulous car. (lol)

I been in 2 accidents but the olds still looks brand new. 2 years ago I backed up into my old man's truck and a month later, I rear ended a dodge dynasty, causing nearly 5000 dollars in damage and i only cracked her taillight. hooray for full coverage. anyway, later.

-ryan