Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2013, 07:59 PM   #11
natedawg9640
V.I.P. Member

natedawg9640 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to natedawg9640
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMGT1 View Post
.........The US is sitting at around 20% unemployment, where do you think you are going to be in 30 years? Choose quality, not speed guys. Stop buying ebay parts, choose a local market, support your troops!!
The week after .......

Good rant till that part. Makes no relevant sense. I'm tickled pink to be living in a counrty where people feel committed enough to lay their lives on the line for their country, and I have tons of love and respect for the folks in the armed forces... but 1. that has nothing to do with the topic, and 2. the armed forces are just as responsible for de-americanizing this country as outsourcing commerce. All under the guise of anti-terrorism, protecting the free world, and patriotism... we go and take what we want, from those we want to take from, destroy a bunch of shit, then send them aid and business to rebuild with. recruits are purchased with sign on bonuses without having the mentality to evaluate where they even stand on 'issues' they will be 'dealing' with once in active duty. Pawns for the grander scheme. Nothing is local. nothing is state. nothing is national. it's all multinational, global commerce. Basically believe it or not... the America that once was... shall never be again. now to respond on par with what the post was about, yes people want things NOW. I deal with that every day even making badges and stuff. Sorry, if it takes longer than you'd like to make it by hand custom tailored to the buyer, order it somewhere else cause if you're an ahoe, I don't want your business anyway.

WEBSITE is up! www.rebadgedesign.com
natedawg9640 is offline   Reply With Quote