Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 05-02-2005, 02:09 PM   #1
Deerfist23

I need some help with my Alero! I just bought the Kato Kit for my Alero...and I had a question about the rims! I wanna go one size larger on the rear but im not sure whats the biggest I can go without rubbing my fenders! I dont plan on lowering it just yet but im looking at 18 in the front and 19 in the rear....will it work? Also, where can I get different style dash gauges...ive looked everywhere for em?

Any Help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 05-02-2005, 02:22 PM   #2
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
yes, they will fit, i am going to run 19s all the way aroun and there are two others (to be unmentioned) that have the same rims as me and will be running a 19 rear and 18 front setup..............oh and for the gauges go to www.speedhut.com or if that is too expensive for you look on ebay......they is always a set on ebay.......
Old 05-02-2005, 02:37 PM   #3
Deerfist23

The 19" all the way around doesnt affect the turning radius at all?
Old 05-02-2005, 02:53 PM   #4
kwhauck
2Screwy

kwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond reputekwhauck has a reputation beyond repute
19" by 8" you should be fine with the right tires...................
Old 05-02-2005, 08:53 PM   #5
Naich
The Founder

Naich is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Naich
moved to common questions & troubleshooting

Naich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 09:28 PM   #6
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
this is just personal opinion...i'm not the guru on it, but I do know this. 19's on all 4 corners will look great for stylin, or if you get your horsepower up quite a bit. If you want more torque to the pavement (ie if you wanna race once in a while for fun) I personally think the 18's in front will be of better benefit with stock to mild horsepower. Up to you based on what you prefer.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 10:40 PM   #7
|Rev|

be prepared to be raped on tire prices, and to chew through them like.... like something that goes away really fast lol. Would look cool, but be prepared to pay some $$$$$
Old 05-02-2005, 10:49 PM   #8
Oldsmopimp

^^^^ no comment on him buying a "kato" kit???
Old 05-03-2005, 09:55 AM   #9
msush

I have the kato kit it's nice and not that hard to install. Do u have the grill for it?