Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 04-04-2009, 12:17 AM   #241
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
I thought you were working with Aldo?

I do work with Aldo on other business. This is all Andy now until the group buy is done.
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:16 AM   #242
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentalero View Post
Is that from Aldo? I wouldn't want anything to be confused in the end with everything involved. There cannot be any assumptions with this.
He has never told me or emailed me that he wants them back so lets leave it at that. In fact getting him to respond to myself or Jose has been very difficult. He still has not returned Jose's spoiler or muffler and keeps avoiding him.

Getting him to answer the phone is always a joy. Last I heard, he hung up on Jose.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Last edited by Oldsnut : 04-04-2009 at 02:19 AM.
Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:49 AM   #243
Silentalero
Kitteh is back!!!!

Silentalero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Silentalero Send a message via AIM to Silentalero Send a message via MSN to Silentalero Send a message via Yahoo to Silentalero
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsnut View Post
He has never told me or emailed me that he wants them back so lets leave it at that. In fact getting him to respond to myself or Jose has been very difficult. He still has not returned Jose's spoiler or muffler and keeps avoiding him.

Getting him to answer the phone is always a joy. Last I heard, he hung up on Jose.

That is an issue then that needs to be resolved somehow. Just so I have this correct. It appears Aldo doesn't want anything to do with you or Jose for whatever reasons. Why not have Scot call and get answers about those? You cannot just assume the the shipping is going to be placed on them. What if they want the rear bumpers in return to re manufacture them? These are questions I'm sure everybody has and need an answer to so people know exactly how they are shipping and what account they are billed to if even at all. If they do not require the old parts back then Aldo is the person that decides that, not the customer. Then they can work out whatever method they feel is best. No offence Andy, but its not up to you to decide that for them.
Silentalero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:09 AM   #244
joserivas19
GL Member

joserivas19 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentalero View Post
That is an issue then that needs to be resolved somehow. Just so I have this correct. It appears Aldo doesn't want anything to do with you or Jose for whatever reasons. Why not have Scot call and get answers about those?

im sorry, but im not gonna ask scott to handle my business about the spoiler and muffler. Aldo has to take action for his screw ups. every other week i talk to him he tells me hes gonna send them to me and nothing.

i was in L.A two weeks ago and called him to go and pick up the things and he said "dont go out of your way, thats my job." then we agreed to meet up at a location to get my things. i showed up, he didnt. whats up with that??? i called him and he gave me the excuse that he forgot my number. how can you forget someone number when its programmed in your phone and i called him four times that day plus left him voicemails. there isnt an excuse for that. then when i confronted him about having my car at a different location than what i was told, he hangs up on me. what kind of person does that? obviously not someone who is honest and loyal to their job.

so, when is he gonna send it??? who knows. as far as the shipping for the rear bumper, im sure andy will get an answer for you guys on that. just give him a lil break. he's working on this as much as he can. there's only so much he and i can do when were hundreds of miles away from Cali.
joserivas19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:11 AM   #245
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
this isint going well, is it
Old 04-06-2009, 02:20 AM   #246
joserivas19
GL Member

honestly for me, no. for you guys in the buy, i think everything is getting taken care of. i havent been talking to andy lately to get updates on the replacement parts for the cars. ive been on vacation and now im in georgia for more submarine schooling, so ive had little time to get things done. im sure andy will post something once he gets a bit more info for you guys.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:41 AM   #247
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by joserivas19 View Post
honestly for me, no. for you guys in the buy, i think everything is getting taken care of. i havent been talking to andy lately to get updates on the replacement parts for the cars. ive been on vacation and now im in georgia for more submarine schooling, so ive had little time to get things done. im sure andy will post something once he gets a bit more info for you guys.

sounds like your life is ultra busy, ever tried kicking back and relaxing?
Old 04-06-2009, 04:54 AM   #248
joserivas19
GL Member

i tried, it was supposed to be my vacation. and it ended up in more work and tons of driving. lol.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:44 AM   #249
black00gt1
GX Member

black00gt1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to black00gt1
on a side note car looks good with the kit on
Old 04-06-2009, 12:21 PM   #250
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMOD View Post
To the people that have ordered the OSV Bodykit and have received to of the same side skirts PLEASE email aldo@bodykits.org with pictures and the name on the order.

Thank you,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMOD View Post
Hi everyone ,

Just want to update you guys. We are trying to resolve this Side Skirt issue in a timely matter and the rear bumper wave. We apologize for all of the inconvenience the side skirts have brought to the people WHO HAVE PURCHASED THE OSV KIT.

What happened to this?
Old 04-06-2009, 12:25 PM   #251
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
it is still in the process of being worked on. Bodykits is waiting for an alero so they can see for they selfs the sideskirt issue then resolve it but they are waiting for alerosaint to stop over.

until then we have to be patient and after that is done then we should all of our questions answered, hopefully.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:00 PM   #252
joserivas19
GL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by black00gt1 View Post
on a side note car looks good with the kit on

yeah, i agree. the kit makes the alero look good!!! everywhere i go people ask me what kind of car it is. and when i tell them its an alero they dont believe it. i guess it throws them off seeing an alero with a kit on it.
Old 04-11-2009, 04:49 AM   #253
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
how do i get a refund? is that even possible?
Old 04-11-2009, 10:10 AM   #254
Gr1m
Soon to be banned again

Gr1m is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gr1m
......ouch

I shaved my balls for this?
Gr1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:56 AM   #255
Oldsnut
Aleromod Old Fart & Owner

Oldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond reputeOldsnut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alero- View Post
how do i get a refund? is that even possible?
I think I know what Aldo will tell you but you won't like it.

Final 500 #448-OCA Preservation Class Winner, Final 500 Alero #219, '02 Bravada
I am officially addicted to Olds

Oldsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 08:35 PM   #256
Alerosaint
Gone but not forgotten

Alerosaint is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Alerosaint Send a message via Yahoo to Alerosaint
update: Engine is being assembled but at a slow pace its a small busy shop so Im still playing the waiting game if I dont get this week for sure def when I com back from Jacksonville....
Old 04-11-2009, 10:47 PM   #257
-Alero-
GLS member

-Alero- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to -Alero-
been waiting too long sorry
Old 04-12-2009, 01:37 PM   #258
Alerosaint
Gone but not forgotten

Alerosaint is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Alerosaint Send a message via Yahoo to Alerosaint
aint the wait worth being one of the elite few? cmon alero just hang in there just lil longer...see this one through

1000th W00T!
Old 04-16-2009, 11:59 PM   #259
slowandlow
V.I.P. Member

slowandlow is an unknown quantity at this point
do anyone have the osv kit with air? i got some money to spend and i decided not to do anything to my lexus is 250 awd.
slowandlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:07 AM   #260
hok666
GLS member

hok666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowandlow View Post
do anyone have the osv kit with air? i got some money to spend and i decided not to do anything to my lexus is 250 awd.

WTF w/air?
hok666 is offline   Reply With Quote