Aleromod.com Aleromod.com
Old 05-03-2005, 01:05 PM   #1
LiquidXtassy

i feel like im writing on this forum almost every day since i got the car.

Ok here is what happen last night my SERVICE ENGINE SOON came on and i didnt know what had happened untill i go tto the garage and my WAI had snaped off not just the filter but everything else that has the sensors. so i figured thats y the light came on so i put it back on and tried to start the car again. now the car wouldnt start i mean it would but it would try to idle but the needle would jump around for a few seconds. HIGH then LOW and then it finaly stalled. i tried starting it up a few more times it did the same thing and then it stalled. and then it started and then it stayed on idled rought for a few seconds and then finaly idled normaly. from time to time the car still idles low and seems like its going to stall but then goes normal again. I have a 3400, with 60000 miles on it..... can any one please tell me what the hell is wrong with this junk. lol i love the car but for gods sake to many problems with it.
Old 05-03-2005, 02:53 PM   #2
Crolero

I sure hope that you didnt suck up any garbage into your engine. Id take it to a mech too have a look at it.

did your SES light go off after to connected everything?
Old 05-03-2005, 04:22 PM   #3
LiquidXtassy

nah the service engine soon light is still on. and i dont think there was anything sucked into the engine.