Aleromod.com Aleromod.com

Go Back   Aleromod.com > General Help > Alero Appearance

Old 11-21-2003, 04:08 AM   #1
Grouch

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by "knights_performance"+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("knights_performance")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>This is going to be a new list to see how many have the Money for this hood-IF you have the money send me a Messages and I will add you to the list when we get all 10 or more on the list I will ask you to send the money but not befor we get all 10 or more..Â;-)

Look, all whanted this hood Now some of you do not.Â;-)Â;-) When you all want this hood and all of you have the Money for them the 50% down then let us know and we will get them done We are not going to make this for only 3 to 4 cars so to all that sent a money order to us we will be sending them back till all that whant this have the money to do this and not just say they whant it but do not want to put the 50% down on it.Â;-)Â;-) There is a lot of money in making this hood so let us know when all 10 or more have the money to do this.Â;-) at first all wanted this now 50% of you do not have the money to start it. we do not have time for wish lists we only have time for people that want this 100% and have the money to back up there words.Â;-) thank you all and Hope to do this hood as soon as all have some money to pay.

P.S To all that sen't there money orders we will hold them till we get all to. Sorry to all that sen't there money orders let hope all come up with the money to pay. if you sen't a money order and want it back let us know.
[/b]

Victor M. Antunes
Knights Performance
416-918-5334
www.knightsperformance.com

Quote:
Originally posted by "Big Poppa Naich"+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("Big Poppa Naich")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>The List:
1)Voodooalero
2)Nex
3) Naich
4) TLM41985
5) SweetAlero99
6) Crazytaxi37
7) loudalero
9)
10)
or More)[/b]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("knights_performance")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Hi look the Exchange rate is not allway's the same so the price may change so if you can send it in Canadian dollars if not we will add it to the 2 haf of your bill with the shipping & taxes.Â;-) thank you all.

$650.00 Canadian dollars = $485.11 US dollarsÂ;-)
Exchange rate: 0.746324Â;-)
Rate valid as of: 10/13/2003[/b][/quote]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("SweetAlero99")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>add me on the list...... phil im gonna be gone in kentucky though for awhile again. gimme a ring if 10 peeps ever pony up the money. and ill get mine in.[/b][/quote]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("Crazytaxi37")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I would like to be back on the list[/b][/quote]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("loudalero")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Put me on the list and I will have the money to you as soon as you need it as long as you will be using paypal no matter what it will cost.[/b][/quote]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("knights_performance")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Is there any more that have the money for this hood? let us know we will like to start working on it. so that all can have it soon.. thank's to all[/b][/quote]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("Voodoosoup")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>That's what I was just about ask you Victor.Â;-) Once we get enough people and everyone has there money in what kind of time frame are we looking at for the hoods to be finished.

Not that I'm in a hurry, because I'm definitely not.Â;-) I was just talking to Crazytaxi over the weekend and we were just wondering about this.Â;-) Are you going to send them out as you get each one finished?

Thanks.[/b][/quote]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("knights_performance")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Hi, we are looking at 2-3 months for all 10-15 hoods. We will ship them out as they are done..[/b][/quote]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("alerokid2k1")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>after the 10 ppl get their money in..are u only makin 10 for the 10 ppl or are u gonna make more molds so everyone ownin the alero will be able to buy it say come spring time?Â;-)Â;-) and also you guys were sayin the z3 fenders were gonna be available but i never got a reply...whats goin on with those?

thanks
~eric[/b][/quote]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("knights_performance")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>We will do the Hood First orders for the 10 or more prepid then after we will be taking orders for hoods we will not stock up on them but will have them for orders will take 2 day's to make one. as for the z3 we will do that with the Body kit when we get all 15 that whant the kit then we will do the z3 with out pre-orders so the 15 that whant the kit do not have to get the z3 but can if they like. let see if we can get all the money orders soon for this hood..[/b][/quote]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("Big Poppa Naich")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("jakadia")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>how much is the hood and what would you estimate the cost of priming it and paiting it would be?[/b][/quote]

that varies greatly depending on the area you live and who does it for you. Maaco will do a whole car for like $250, but you get what you pay for... a cheap paint job is exactly that... a cheap paint job.[/b][/quote]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("knights_performance")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Well put.. on the Paint Job.

theÂ;-) hood is $650.00 CAD +taxes & shipping
shipping is like around $80.00 CAD = like $55.00 $60.00 USD[/b][/quote]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("bdyman")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>guys guys..........any one buys and gets this hood and ur in the chicago land area i will install and paintÂ;-) the nose of the car for $550
Â;-) Â;-) Â;-) now ya guys can ask oldsman about my work that`s pretty cheap if ya sk me when this happens let me know guys[/b][/quote]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("knights_performance")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>To All let us know what is going on with your Money orders.. thank you and hope we get all the money orders soon befor 2004[/b][/quote]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("Big Poppa Naich")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>what is the status of the project?Â;-) I was wiating untill we had a guaranteed buy going.[/b][/quote]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("knights_performance")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I do not know wat is going on with all that wanted this hood looks like they all want it for free at $476.00 US that's the best out there and not I do not know if we are going to do it at all..To all let us know if this is a go or not..[/b][/quote]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("Crazytaxi37")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I thought we were waiting till 10 people had the money and then we were supposed to contact you and send the cash.Â;-) As of right now there are only 7 people on the list(myself included).Â;-) Until I see 10 on that list I'm not sending money anywhere so someone else can sit on it.Â;-) Come on people.Â;-) Three more people needed.Â;-) Like now.[/b][/quote]

<!--QuoteBegin-"knights_performance"
@
I have sent all the money orders back sorry to all that was willing to pay.. let us know when all have the money to order this hood.. thank's..[/quote]

<!--QuoteBegin-"Crazytaxi37"

OK PEOPLE!!!!!Â;-) Â;-) We need three more people with half the cash.Â;-) Who is it gonna be.[/quote]

Quote:
(nex @ Nov 18 2003, 10:28 AM)
Just an update:

Vic (knightsperformance) wants to get this rolling before christmas. So send in those money orders right away. If you have any questions regarding this please send them to me or knightsperformance

or email

(knightsperformance)
anything@knightsperformance.com

(nex)
cdnskin@hotmail.com

Thanks

dang this was posted below and I didnt see it. oh well we'll keep this one, more of the original thread here.
Old 11-21-2003, 04:33 AM   #2
Grouch

pic 2

Quote:
Originally posted by "knights_performance"+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("knights_performance")</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>the hood will be " FUNCTIONAL" with the Opend scoop.. :idea:[/b]

Quote:
Originally posted by "Big Poppa Naich"@
Knights, I have a couple of questions.

First, is the hood going to be more like the yellow alero or the blue subaru (or whatever it is?) ? There is a slight difference in the way that hood scoop is installed. On the yellow alero, the scoop comes up off the hood a bit. On the Subaru, there is a cowl in the center of the hood, and the scoop goes down into it without being raised at all.

Secondly, Once you get 10 people on the list, how long would you expect it to take for completion?

Thirdly, are you going to be collecting money before you begin the project, or after it is completed?

<!--QuoteBegin-"knights_performance"

1)It will look like the Blue CIVIC at the top of this page below the alero the alero picture is not that clere you do not see the detale of the hood but the blue honda civic is a good picture.

2)Once we get 10 people on the list, It will be 1 to 2 Month long for completion.

3)We will be collecting only 50% of the money before we begin the project. We will send out a Receipt to all buyers of the 50% that you have paid

4) here are some more hood's this is what the Black Widow 2 Hood look like.
[/quote]
Old 11-22-2003, 01:58 PM   #3
DansGen1Alero
GL Member

DansGen1Alero is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DansGen1Alero Send a message via Yahoo to DansGen1Alero Send a message via Skype™ to DansGen1Alero
what about the other black widow hood, the 2 hump, like on the intrigue on their website?

"Vinyl belongs on the side of a house not on a car"
DansGen1Alero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 08:49 PM   #4
UrCarRocks

whats the word on this???? have people started sending money or what???
Old 11-24-2003, 09:04 PM   #5
Voodosoup

Everyone is still waiting on three more people to join the prebuy list.

Then they would begin taking money immediately.

We've been stuck at this point for a few months after a few people backed out of the original buy.
I'm not sure if or when it will ever happen......